Name of the song/music in Naboo hangar?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Name of the song/music in Naboo hangar?

Postby Davidoffski1982 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Anyone know the name of the music that plays during the Naboo section of Twilight of the republic?

Doesn't seem to relate to anything on the OST for Episode 1..

Thanks
If I don't go crazy, i'll lose my mind

rank_0
Davidoffski1982
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Name of the song/music in Naboo hangar?

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:51 pm

No. I can't place it from Episode 1 or 2. It has bars of the original score in it, so maybe it's from somewhere else in the franchise.

The portion of the score I mean is just after eight minutes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFF8PvBUJQI

John Williams tended to avoid referencing the original score in the prequels.

Or it could just be a new score? I think it's a bit too theatrical and rich to be a shoe-in soundtrack.

What you've you've inadvertently highlighted though is that of the few Avalanche and ex Infinity staff that have come to the fore and spoken out have tended to be animators and producers/directors. No sound or story production staff. How a bout a blog from some random dude in china on the figure production line who lost a foot in machinery because of the demand for more black Spidermen? The graphic designer that created the packaging and in-store advertising. The guy that designed the logo and the portal shape? The sandwich lady who saw the Peter Pan prototype! ( and nicked it to sell on ebay ) - I'd be interested in that. ( Note: replace guy with gal at your discretion. No discrimination intended ).

There were so many people involved in DI's production. There are a lot more untold stories and anecdotes beyond JV's ( all respect due ).

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Name of the song/music in Naboo hangar?

Postby Davidoffski1982 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Hmm yeah i can't place it either but it's definitely familiar & not an original score made for the game.

Tried to shazam it but no luck so far.
If I don't go crazy, i'll lose my mind

rank_0
Davidoffski1982
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help