Cars

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Re: Cars

Postby FROZOFAN » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:46 am

Silly maybe, but financially genius as well. I have zero interest in the cars franchise, never seen ether movie, but I can assure you I will own the playset shortly after launch because I need the racing stuff. You need to remember, above anything, Disney is here to make money, and lots of it. We have been spoiled by watching all the awesome demo videos in which people were playing with everything unlocked and at their fingertips, but at launch this will sadly not be the case. A lot of work went into marketing and creating each and every figure, Disney plans to make you want to own them all for one reason or another, and toy box items will be high on the list of wants. I hope all this info has helped your decision making process btw :D

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby chriscwest45 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Oh no, I have everything they've announced on pre order already haha. Well, like I said it does tell me to play the Cars playset first when I was planning on doing Lone Ranger since it'll be the easiest to get the vault
chriscwest45
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Agent C » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:04 pm

FROZOFAN, it is funny you mentioned not having any interest having not seen the movies because I have seen the movies and so many Cars things have been done that I have no interest in them. Yet, we will both be purchasing the playset for the same reason. I guess the guys at Disney are pretty smart.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help