An Infinity Christmas

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

An Infinity Christmas

Postby PixarToonie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:10 am

Hi-Ho everybody!
So today I am coming at you with a question. Probably the most simplest of questions, which I can't answer.
Who should I get for 2.0?

So last year I got the majority of Wave One except for Dash, villains and Mater & Francessco, but I got them in January. So I obviously will be getting the Starter Pack. But I don't know which playset. I love Spiderman and Guardians. I love the web-slinging in Spiderman, and I love the characters in Guardians. I think I might lean to Spiderman, but I am guessing I will get both of the playsets.
I don't really know who to get figure wise. For the Avengers, Captain America has always been my favourite, I love Hulk because he is a strong character and plus my Sister really likes him too and I love Hawkeye's bow and arrow moves.
For Spider-Man, I can only see myself getting Venom because the other two characters don't really appeal to me. Plus if I get Venom, then my sister can websling too if I am spiderman. One day I will get Iron Fist and Nick Fury, but they won't be in my first batch.
For Guardians, I really like Groot's gameplay and I liked Rocket in the films. I don't really like Drax, but I like his daggers he can use in the game.
Then there's Disney characters... My sister won't be playing as the Marvel characters as much as I do, so I need to get some Disney characters for both of us to use in the Toy Box. I love Stitch. In drama shows, I used to have to put on Stitch's voice because I was really good at it, and my Drama teacher used to always tell me to go into voice acting. :D I know we both love Merida. Maleficent is my favourite villain. Tinker Bell is very cool, but I think she has similar powers to Mickey. Donald looks like a LOT of fun, and so does Aladdin. Big Hero 6 characters don't really matter to me. I bypassed Phineas and Agent P for 1.0, but I bet I will be ending up buying them on clearance.

So who should I get?
Which characters would be worth buying?
IronMan, BlackWidow and Thor. Spider-Man and Nova. Gamora and Star-Lord. Captain America and Rocket. OR Groot and Rocket. OR Merida and Stitch. I can't decide.
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: An Infinity Christmas

Postby benbot27 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:28 pm

i'm going to focus on marvel for Christmas the Disney guys are only toy box and I prefer playsets
you should show your sister black widow and gamora she might be interested in them
I only have the starter and cap and hawkeye
so far my favorite is cap he's stronger than the others and if you get the starter you could play with him without spending another 35 dollars
I prefer the look of the gotg over spiderman
the look of gotg isn't similar to avengers like spidey
well hope you make the right decision

rank_100
benbot27
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: An Infinity Christmas

Postby Spider-Man » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Spider-Man, Nova, Venom and Rocket!
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben