anyone else feel like they are done with 1.0?

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

anyone else feel like they are done with 1.0?

Postby OFFICIALMichi » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:21 pm

This isn't for the people who would never dream of abandoning 1.0. I know many many people still have a strong attachment to it. I'm just curious about who has moved on.

For me, the only thing I have left in 1.0 are the playsets, and although I enjoyed pirates and incredibles, I have played them backwards and forwards about five times each. Lone Ranger is hands down the only reason I would still play 1.0, but I feel like it's not enough, especially since my 1.0 is digital and hogging my wii u. I started infonity when they offered the free download and picked up some starter pieces second hand and fell in love.

Honestly, the only reason I don't want to get rid of some of my 1.0 figures is the attachment I have to them. And of course the fact that they add a few more lives in exploration survival!

Anyway, I'm on the verge of selling my playset pieces and old infinity base. And maybe sully. And mr incredible. I dunno. Am I crazy? I keep worrying that as soon as I sell them there will be DLC that allows me to play the Lone Ranger set again or something , lol.

Ps: this is not a solicitation. I'm just musing on the game and whether or not anyone thinks I'm crazy to move on from 1.0.
#ifightfortheusers

rank_50
OFFICIALMichi
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: anyone else feel like they are done with 1.0?

Postby rogpalmeruk » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:33 pm

Move onto 2.0 :-) digital version is out next week and then you get all the enjoyment of the new features

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:04 pm

There's several 1.0 characters I never play but I get the feeling they may continue upgrading the characters so I'm holding out for 3.0 to see of they give them special abilities. After playing the Marvel characters, it's a bit hard to play some of the 1.0 characters with such repetitive moves.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby shades_smiley » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:50 pm

No way. I got into this game for the collection aspect of it, more than for the gameplay. Those 1.0 figures are gonna go in a case where they will stay dust free for years. Plus, I still have feats I need to finish in 1.0.

rank_100
shades_smiley

Postby Infinityfan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:38 pm

I still use the 1.0 figures in 2.0, not for the abilities but for the character themselves and seeing them interact with others! Also love ALL the figures! :D

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:18 am

I haven't played 1.0 since 2.0 came out, but I'd never get rid of the figures because I still enjoy playing in the toy box as them and I like to collect them.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OFFICIALMichi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:27 am

My topic was far more about the playset pieces than the figures, but I appreciate the feedback guys. :)
#ifightfortheusers

rank_50
OFFICIALMichi
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Spider-Man » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:31 am

I have moved onto to 2.0 i haven't even played 1..0 since i got 2.0 lol!! :D I have been playing 2.0 all day because i just got the Hulk!!!
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben

rank_500
Spider-Man
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:58 am

Don't think I could go back to the 1.0 toy box ever again but think I could replay play sets

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions