anyone else feel like they are done with 1.0?

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Re: anyone else feel like they are done with 1.0?

Postby Jack Frost » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:25 am

I don't think I could go back to 1.0 now with all the fabulous stuff in 2.0. I don't think we'll ever be getting rid of the figures, though. Considering we'll always be able to play with them in the new editions of the game I don't see why ya would, tbh. You never know what you might need them to unlock!

rank_100_ftb
Jack Frost
Main Console: PS4

Postby PixarToonie » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:44 am

I'm still playing 1.0 because I don't have 2.0 yet (wish I could have got it at release, but getting it in November or December probably). But even when I get 2.0, I'll probably play 1.0 just for the playsets and adventures!
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Lisor » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:15 pm

I would never get rid of the characters from 1.0. Yes it's sad that they did not really upgrade there moves. But the fact that you can be any character you want in any situation when you collect them all is what I love about the game. Of course the toybox mode in 1.0 is not really interesting anymore after playing 2.0. But the playsets are still awesome. I actually like the playsets of 1.0 better. The looks of the 2.0 playsets are very nice, but the simple and funny things you had to do in the first playsets were more fun. I'll always laugh when I see the mailman monster in the monsters university playset.

rank_0
Lisor
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm

I just returned to 1.0 to add Crystal Mickey to the HOH and level him up to 15. Played a little of the toybox again and had a really great time, even though 2.0 has improved on many things there's just a kind of warm familiar feeling going back. I can also recommend anyone that has the ability, go back and play the PC version of the 1.0 playsets, they run very smoothly and in a much higher resolution than the console versions. It's the closest you'll get to playing the old playsets on a ps4.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions