Best Figure to Get?

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Best Figure to Get?

Postby Jetson » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Okay, so as the title says, I'm struggling to decide which figure I should get with stitch and donald duck. I'm planning on using the buy 2 get 1 free deal from target this upcoming week to get a free figure with stitch and donald, but I can't decide who to get. I'm currently debating between hiro, for all his cool moves, aladdin, because he's alladin :P, and finally hulk, no explanation needed. Since I can only have all the figures in my dreams, I was wondering what are people's opinions on these characters, and who you guys think I should get. Thanks in advance :D!
(Imagine a funny, clever quote of your own to go here)

rank_0
Jetson
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Best Figure to Get?

Postby MonkeyDLenny » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:34 pm

It's all a matter of preference really

Personally I'm going for all of the Originals. As far as moves go, I'm liking Donald's special attack since it hits pretty hard and you can control it. Haven't tried Aladdin or Stitch out yet. Hulk is pretty cool too, he can wall crawl like Stitch

rank_250
MonkeyDLenny
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:51 pm

I would go with Hulk, his sheer strength once leveled up is a great reason to have him available, plus he can be used in 2 playsets and the toybox.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2

Postby Jetson » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:03 am

Okay so the general consensus seems to be hulk, thanks guys for your help! He does seem like a pretty awesome figure.
Also @MonkeyDLenny could you let me know when you try out alladin? I'm quite interested to hear how he plays.
(Imagine a funny, clever quote of your own to go here)

rank_0
Jetson
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby digeek1955 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:17 am

Aladdin throws his sword (like captin america) you can also charge it and use his special move to defeat enemies in a certain area around you. he also has almost the sme kind of block breakers as iron man (their last move is spinning).
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions