Replayer help

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Replayer help

Postby Vasuri83 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Ok, I haven't messed with the replayer much as it's been glitchy since 1.0. But I decided to do quite a bit with it in my current toy box. Bad decision apparently. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, mostly doesn't. Now, in 1.0 it would at least replay something, in 2.0 (after patch as I didn't touch it before) it just won't replay. At all. What's the deal? This is extremely frustrating. Anybody have any tips they've learned to get them to replay every time? I would really appreciate any help. As glitchy as 1.0's replayers were, I'm really wanting them back right now.
35 Featured Toy Boxes
Most Recent: "Pod Prowling"

rank_250_ftb_10
Vasuri83
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Re: Replayer help

Postby MightyGitis » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:26 pm

To be honest. I've only managed to get the replayer to remove items and not place items. But I haven't tried it at all post patch.

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Replayer help

Postby Vasuri83 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Sigh. I'm planning on doing things without replayers as much as I can now. I'd just prefer the effect of the replayed objects. And it's going to be rather confusing figuring out where to go without my footprints showing up. Gonna try a few things later, but will probably have to plan on the replayer not replaying.
35 Featured Toy Boxes
Most Recent: "Pod Prowling"

rank_250_ftb_10
Vasuri83
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions