[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Disney Infinity Fans • View topic - Is it worth it to go back to 1.0?

Is it worth it to go back to 1.0?

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Re: Is it worth it to go back to 1.0?

Postby Goofyboy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:35 pm

I think I'd prefer buying the starter set brand new in store at this point. They are close to giving them away. I saw it for 29$ CND last week.

rank_250
Goofyboy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KnightDriver » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:35 pm

And that, Goofyboy, is what started me thinking about it. Best Buy has the 1.0 starter sets marked down to 17.99! And I had considered the Wii U, since I already have a 3DS and a handful of Amiibos. Would love to play the Wii U version os Smash Bros as well as Mario Kart and a few others.

To everyone that posted, thank you! You have helped me clarify my thoughts. I think I am going to pick up the Wii U version while it's cheap and then pick up a Wii U in a couple of months. Woo Hoo!
KD
Friend me on PS4 (konkrypton) & Disney Infinity (KnightDriver)!

rank_50
KnightDriver
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Best Buy has the Cars Playset for $7.99 right now as well:
Four Featured toy boxes

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KnightDriver » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:30 am

Just a postscript for completeness: by the time I made up my mind, all they had left was the 3DS starter set, but I bought it anyway. It's "ok," it's just not the same game at all. But the piece unlocked all the 1.0 toys and the figures are standard figures. Now all I need is the Wii U and a game disk and I'm set. :)
KD
Friend me on PS4 (konkrypton) & Disney Infinity (KnightDriver)!

rank_50
KnightDriver
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:07 pm

And like hoodoo said you can download 1.0 on Wii U for free and use your PS4 base.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:51 pm

If you can run the 1.0 game on pc that would be a good place to try out the playsets rather than buying a whole new system.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions