Randall or Syndrome?

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Randall or Syndrome?

Postby altiareagle » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:29 pm

The last topic I asked I was wondering if I should get dash or syndrome so I got dash but I found some money and I'm wondering which of these two characters should I order. I do not intend on buying the villains pack because I won't be playing the Pirates play set very much.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Re: Randall or Syndrome?

Postby FROZOFAN » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Will you be spending a lot of time playing through the play sets with another friend, or are these characters more for toy box purposes?

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby PumpkinKing » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 am

This all depends on if you'd rather have invisibility or zero-point energy. Or if you're also getting Mike from MU then you should get Randall so you could open up the MU vault. But it's all personal preference really :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! >:D

rank_100
PumpkinKing
Main Console: PS4

Postby CueLannoo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 am

Syndrome
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby altiareagle » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:47 am

@FROZOFAN
I intend to complete the sets but I'd only do them one at a time. I'd be playing TB more than the actual play sets.
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby altiareagle » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 am

@PunpkinKing
I'm not ordering mike but I am ordering dash.
Also to anyone else reading, I'm actually in a tie between the two abilities.
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby FROZOFAN » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:18 am

I don't really see why so many people are excited to turn invisable? I feel like zero point energy will be much more useful/fun to use. Picking up objects or people seems like a much better alternative to going invisable for a brief time. Idk, perhaps I think this way because I plan on mostly building in the toy box above most else. I think the zero point stuff will assist me in that endeavor. You need to decide what you think you will be spending most of your time doing when you first get the game and then your decision should become more clear. Remember, it's a marathon not a sprint, maybe it would be best to leave some things you really want for later so you always have something to look forward to.

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby PumpkinKing » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:58 am

^ Well it's better to just have invisibility unlocked, that way if you have some sort of cool hide and seek game of some sort in the TB you can use it to your advantage. Besides it's the invisibility I want Randall for, it's because he's Randall! Regardless I'm getting the villains pack anyway because I really can't decide between Syndrome or Randall. Then Davey Jones is just a bonus I guess.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! >:D

rank_100
PumpkinKing

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions