Can't decide which console to buy it for?

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Re: Can't decide which console to buy it for?

Postby Agent C » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:01 am

Decisions, decisions. Actually the deciding factor may come down to the following question. Does anyone know how much hard drive each toy box takes up? I have a PS3 that really doesn't have a whole lot of room left. A Wii U external hard drive can be almost infinite. I know that I am going to need space for all of the wonderful creations all of you on the board will be making.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby FROZOFAN » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:38 am

^I will be buying it on Wii U no matter what, but that's a great question. I don't think it's been said how much a full toy box (full green toy meter) actually takes up in terms of space. Can any Mickeys answer that by chance?

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby zaganh » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:37 am

im getting it for wiiu and ps3

reasons for wiiu off screen gameplay/the music coming out the wii u pad and the tv screen is really awesome more imersive / having a wiiu theres not really too many games so i think alot of wiiu owners will be spending alot of time online i know i will ^^/i think the graphics are the same but the wii u does have more ram than the other machines and at the disney tours from the screen shots and vids it looks like there only showing off wii u there/also the menus on the screen and touch options/no pro controller but maybe theyll patch it in/also wiiu is doing terrible at sales just the choice of the starter pack for wii u will help the console along =D

reasons for ps3/xbox360 /easy to play split screen with the pads/the pads last longer than the battery of the gamepad/

reason i got it for both / incase one of my consoles blows up i wont go without infinity ^^

i mostly play ps3 but i think the gamepad will make the wii u version the best i recommend that version ^^

rank_250
zaganh
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby smguk » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:48 am

Cheers for the reply's :)

I think it came down to Xbox for achievements or Wii U for everything else so I think I will go with Wii U :D

If anyone wants to add me as a mate I will try to find out my Nintendo ID thingy.
smguk

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:53 am

a decision has been made ... TOPIC LOCKED

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions