Album vs Album

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Re: Album vs Album

Postby Judithfang » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 am

I just want 1 or 2 capsules truth be told ......

rank_0
Judithfang
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Spleenzorio » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:41 am

Dunno if this will help your situation, but for me it's a matter of how many discs I plan on getting right away. I'm aiming for 20 packs on launch day, so that would equal 2 of the capsules. Who knows, you could end up with 10 of the same disc, and neither album will help you since it will only hold one of them. I know I want the TRU album but I won't bother with it right away until I have enough to fill at least a quarter of it with doubles I can use for the game.
Spleenzorio
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby TheFlyingDonkey » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Once I play the game a bit, I'm going to see if I want the TRU album or some cases. (:

rank_100
TheFlyingDonkey
Main Console: PS4

Postby CoastyJimbo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 am

The TRU album holds 30 for the same price as the regular one that holds 20. You can always fill the extra spots with random doubles. I bet they will create pages you can add to a three ring binder. Thinks pogs from the 90s... They had pages back in the day.
CoastyJimbo
Main Console: PS3

Postby Disneydezi » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:48 am

The album is great for displaying the set, but it is honestly a pain to remove the discs from. I regret now popping them into the album and I'll probably just be getting some card protector pages to put into a binder for my discs the way that pin collectors, card collectors, and pog collectors (What a great reference Coasty!) do.

P.S - I still think I have some OLD Disney exclusive pogs and slammers from back in the day once a collector always a collector.
"She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him.” - Walt Disney on Cinderella

rank_0
Disneydezi
Main Console: PS4

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions