Which play set should I get?

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Which play set should I get?

Postby yoshidrone100 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi! I'm new here, and I have a question concerning what to get on launch day.

I'm already planing on getting the starter pack, as well as the Sidekicks and Villains triple packs. This gives me 9 figures to work with on launch day. However, the collector in me wants to get a play set too.
So I have 3 to work with (Lone Ranger, Cars, and the largely hinted at Toy Story ), but this brings me another problem. See, I really like to be organized with my first purchases when i collect things. Getting those triple packs gets me 3 figures for each starter pack play set. My weird need of organization requires me to get 3 figures for this play set.

So i need your advice. Should I get the Cars play set or the Toy Story play set? And what third figure should I get for the one I choose? Or should I just get the Lone Ranger instead? (The price of the 3rd figure doesn't matter, because I'll be using my pre order bonus for it.)
Any help and opinions are welcome. Thank you in advance! :D

EDIT: the other play set might not be Toy Story, but it was largely hinted at in recent official videos. Disney will make the true reveal on August 11th. If it's different, I'll slightly modify the post.
EDIT2: I would really like peoples opinions based off of the play sets' content, things you unlock for Toy Box, and each playable characters.
Aladdin of the Caribbean in Wonderland! Wait, what?

rank_50
yoshidrone100
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Which play set should I get?

Postby Sheriff Woody » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:22 pm

er, while i am not obviously biased :roll: if it is a launch play set i would get the Toy Story In Space play set and then a third character from this set

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby yoshidrone100 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Thanks Sheriff. I'm not sure if it's going to be the 6th launch day play set either, but being how Toy Story in Space was hinted at in a recent video, I'm pretty sure that it is. I may be wrong though. If I get word of the 6th play set being something different, I'll edit my post. We will know for sure on August 11th!

rank_50
yoshidrone100

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:30 am

I definitely agree with Sheriff, Toy Story, if available at launch, would be the best play set to buy. If TS doesn't come out at launch, I would go with Cars because it opens up the driving mechanics, which is huge. Hope I could help, and welcome to the forum! :D
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Adscan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:15 am

The most bestest Playset will be the Incredibles!
Now as to which to buy separately... All of em'!
If you have to choose one...hmm...I think it will come down to the question of which do you prefer; Shooters or driving games?

Etch
Adscan
XBL ID:

Postby Phineas » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:59 pm

im getting both cars and lone ranger but the one out of those should be TS with third figure is woody
i know what were goin to do today

rank_50
Phineas

Postby yoshidrone100 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! It seems Toy Story is really popular! If it's the 6th launch day playset, you know that's what I'm getting! :D

rank_50
yoshidrone100

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions