Amazon DI 2.0 sale

retail availability, prices and special offers

Amazon DI 2.0 sale

Postby Bill the Lizard » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:58 pm

I saw @legodad posted a reply on another subject that 2 of the marvel playsets are on sale for 24.99

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) - Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) - Marvel's Spider-Man Play Set

That is better than any of the BF deals right now I believe so I thought is should be a new topic since it is a different sale.

Also all the DI 2.0 starter packs are 54.99. It isn't as good as some of the BF deals but you don't have to wait in line on Thanksgiving.

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Video Game Starter Pack

rank_50
Bill the Lizard
Main Console: PS3

Re: Amazon DI 2.0 sale

Postby legodad » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:18 pm

I combined this sale with the 25% discount for Amazon Visa card holders (details and code are listed on item product page) and got both Spiderman and Guardians playsets for about 38 USD. I am glad I waited to pick them up until I saw this deal.

If you don't have either of these playsets and you have a Visa Amazon card, it's almost a 2 for 1 deal on the regular retail price.

rank_0
legodad
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Bill the Lizard » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:32 pm

It looks like this is a price match on the Game Stop deals this weekend 21st-23rd. If that is better for you.

rank_50
Bill the Lizard

Postby Pyx » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:15 am

Also if you don't have an amazon visa and sign up for one, you will get an additional 30-40 dollars off the purchase. The 2.0 Superhero starter set is also on sale. The Visa card 25% will apply to both playsets and the starter set. This is a great deal if you already have an amazon card, and an unbelievable deal if you sign up for one and get the additional bonus.

I got Starter set and Guardians and Spider-man playsets for $77.

My buddy signed up for a new card and got the same deal for $47

Note that they will offer an additional discount for joining Amazon Prime if you don't have it. This will NOT go on the order however in conjuction with the credit card promo. You are better off using that on a separate order, unless you want the free 2 day shipping.

Also the amazon 25% code TYS25ARC can be used on 1 order with up to $50 off (So a $200 order max for discount). So be sure you got everything you want to buy in your cart before you purchase.

rank_100
Pyx
PSN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales