Power Discs 1.0 Silver Packs .25 at TRU

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: Power Discs 1.0 Silver Packs .25 at TRU

Postby nfshino » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:27 am

where would i find the ad to print to price match at other stores?

rank_0
nfshino
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:42 pm

3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:18 am

Just a heads up. Stores have different policies. They might not price match. I priced matched at Walmart and I tried to at a different Walmart and they said I need the ad. They were nasty about it. I tried to price match at Target but they said they could only price match one but they let me do five. I recommend going to Toys R Us first and see if they have the discs you want and pick up an ad there if they have one so you can price match.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Violent_Virtuoso » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Went to Target today as I don't have a TRU anywhere close to me but they didn't have any 1.0 power disc packs that I saw.

Glad I went though as I was able to pick up Aladdin, Anna, Donald Duck, Hiro, Jasmine, Maleficent and Tinkerbell, get them to price-match Amazon and then take 40% off all of the figures thanks to my Target Cartwheel coupon.

Had to be done in 2 separate transactions but it came out to $43.14, including tax, for all 7 figures. And that was with me stupidly forgetting to use my Red card for an additional 5% off, which would have made it $40.99.

So, in conclusion, I <3 Target.

rank_0
Violent_Virtuoso
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby halloweenghost » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:26 am

been getting my friend slowly into Infinity.. today we went out to take advantage of the last sale for the 25 cent toys r us deal. The first store only had five packs left.. oh well better then nothing.. so we then decide to head off to one about 15 to 20 minutes away,.. all gone..... oh well.. we went off to look around at star wars stuff when i came back again to look at a few game things.. I turned and on the counter where three boxes unopened of the silver packs.

So my friend decided... you know what,..lets buy all three... and we took it to the counter and at first it did not seem like they were going to be able to sell them all to us... but they had their headset speaking going on then she started to ring us up... but had to scan each pack... and there are 24 in each pack... I kinda felt bad because my friend kinda decided to be a pig and buy them all instead of leaving some for others... but it was the last day of the sale and it sounds like they were trying to get rid of their stock. but he paid for it all so I will not complain... so anyways the receipt comes out and it;s like five foot long LOL, paid about 19 bucks for all three boxes,.. and a grand total savings of 364 dollars LOL ... I feel bad about buying them all,.. but hey i got a good chunk of discs,.. he did as well as well as his girls who also play it..
I fight for the users.

rank_50
halloweenghost
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales