UK Retail Releases 3.0 edition

retail availability, prices and special offers

UK Retail Releases 3.0 edition

Postby Mr Penguin Knight » Mon May 11, 2015 12:49 pm

This topic is here to provide information on what Disney Infinity 3.0 related items are available to preorder in the UK, and for the best price. Please only comment with pricing and availability information. Any other discussion will be deemed off topic and will be deleted. Talk of sales of old Disney Infinity stock is acceptable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the UK we have the luxury of a choice of five ways of obtaining the new software:

Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter pack - which contains the game, a base and the Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic Play Set (ie the one set during the Clone Wars)
Playstation Exclusive Special Edition- which contains everything in the original starter pack plus the Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire Playset and Boba Fett figure
Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic Play Set bundle - which contains the game and the Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic Play Set. Great for saving a few pounds if you already have the base and are more interested in Star Wars than Inside Out.
Inside Out Play Set bundle - which contains the game and the Inside Out Play Set. Great for saving a few pounds if you already have the base and are more interested in Inside Out than Star Wars.
Software solus- which contains only the game. Aimed at anyone who doesn't want the playsets.

Available at Launch {28th August 2015}: All pre order links provided are for retailers that take money upon dispatch, unless otherwise stated. ie only pay when it is sent in the post to yourself
Note: Where two prices are given in a link the lower price is for the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U versions whereas the higher price is for the Xbox One and PS4 versions.

Pre order bonus: Get the Toy Box Takeover game piece for free when you pre order any of the software. Only GAME has this offer up at the moment.

Software:
Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter pack - £39.99 on PS3/Xbox 360 at simplygames, £42.99/£47.99 at Zavvi

Playstation Exclusive Special Edition - £99.99 on PS3/£104.99 on PS4 at GAME

Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic Play Set bundle - £34.99/£39.99 at GAME UK, £34.97/£39.97 at Gamestop UK, £34.99/£39.99 at Smyths Toys UK

Inside Out Play Set bundle - £34.99/£39.99 at GAME UK, £34.99/£39.99 at Smyths Toys UK

Software solus - £24.97/£29.97 at Gamestop UK

Playsets:
Inside Out - £24.97 at Gamestop UK, £24.85 at simplygames
Star Wars: Twilight of the Republic (ie the clone wars) - £24.97 at Gamestop UK, £24.85 at simplygames

Figures:
All figures are £11.97 at Gamestop UK or £12.85 at simplygames. Wave 1 includes:

Disney:
Inside Out - Disgust, Fear, Sadness
Toybox - Mulan, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Olaf, Quorra, Sam Flynn

Star Wars:
Twilight of the Republic (ie the clone wars) - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda
Rebels - Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Zeb

Power Disc packs:
Toy Box Takeover - £11.97 at Gamestop UK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wave 2 {2nd October 2015}:

Playsets:
Star Wars: Rise Against the Empire (ie the original trilogy) - £24.85 at simplygames

Figures:
All figures are £11.97 at Gamestop UK or £12.85 at simplygames. Wave 2 includes:

Star Wars:
Rise Against the Empire (ie the original trilogy) - Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Han Solo

Power Disc packs:
Rise Against the Empire - £4.97 at Gamestop UK
Twilight of the Republic - £4.97 at Gamestop uk
Tomorrowland - £6.99 at GAME

Others (currently not in a wave):
Toy Box Speedway - £11.97 at Gamestop UK - 23rd October
Darth Maul - £11.97 at Gamestop UK - 5th November

*To be updated swiftly with best prices and more info when more announcements are made*
MPK for short.

UK Retail Releases: 2.0 Edition, 3.0 Edition

rank_deputy_lenny
Mr Penguin Knight
Main Console: Wii U

Re: UK Retail Releases 3.0 edition

Postby Elmo STM » Mon May 11, 2015 1:35 pm

I'll check prices on laptop shortly but pre orders

GameStop
Game
Zavvi

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Hopeless » Mon May 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Just pre-ordered on Tesco Direct.

The Software disc with the Twilight of the Republic Play Set for a total of £35 apparently the play set is £30 and the software disc only £25 by itself with a deal that its £20 off if you purchase both.

One thing they list the release date as between the 31st of December to 5th of January 2016, which I have heard is just until they get confirmation of the release date.

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby CJ1045 » Mon May 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Tesco charge your card now though - others like Smyths only charge on shipping.

CJ

rank_100
CJ1045

Postby Hopeless » Mon May 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Yes they do, which makes it easier for me when they release details as to when the other play set and figures that will be available when they finally release this.

Amazon is bit more expensive but haven't checked out their deals.

rank_250
Hopeless

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:29 pm

The disc packs are between £5 and £7 which is awesome!! Cheapest single figures I find at the minute is £11.97 and inside out playset is £24.95 I think. Smyths do a bundle with disc and inside out playset as well.

Retailers doing 3.0 in UK that I noticed are Smyths, GameStop, Amazon and game

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:23 pm

I have pre-ordered all the Disney Originals, Rebels, Rise of the empire and twilight of the republic single figures (19 total), plus Toybox speedway & the Tomorrowland disc pack from amazon.de for £228. The PS4 Saga bundle from amazon.fr for £73. The Twilight of the republic & Wii U software bundle from Tesco direct for £15 with clubcard boost voucher. Then the Inside out playset & 2 star wars power disc packs from gamestop.co.uk for £35

TOTAL: £351 :shock:

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Wow @megadrive, thats a lot of money already and thats only the available ones lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Calysto » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:38 pm

I keep a page on Onenote where I write the price I paid for every figure I bought. However I actually never calculated the sum of it all.

Your total just for pre-orders makes me very afraid of what 3.0 will cost me.

rank_250
Calysto
XBL ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales