Rise Against the Empire and figures release date

retail availability, prices and special offers

Rise Against the Empire and figures release date

Postby Dude » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:14 pm

So this Playset and many of the corresponding characters are set for a Tuesday, September 29th release date however the Target near my work has Chewbacca...maybe someone opened a stockroom box early by mistake? But more importantly does anyone know who will be having what sales next week for this Playset and characters?
Dude

rank_0
Dude
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Rise Against the Empire and figures release date

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:07 am

The Rise Against the Empire play set, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Darth Vader, and the Rise Against the Empire power disc pack come out on the 29th. Some stores have been puting them out early but they don't always let people buy them. Infinityinquirer.com has some info about sales next week at Target, Best Buy, and Toys R Us.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Rise Against the Empire and figures release date

Postby Dude » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:41 am

Thank you. I appreciate your reply. On Sunday I'm going to check the newspaper sales to verify who is offering what but it's sounds like going directly to target or Best Buy will be ...best. Wacka wacka

If you have an amazon prime membership the prices are always at least a few cents cheaper than any retailer, no running around to stores, and usually no tax. But I had a feeling the stores would offering some worthy deals!
Dude

rank_0
Dude
Main Console: Xbox One

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales