Free toy with game purchase at Gamestop?

retail availability, prices and special offers

Free toy with game purchase at Gamestop?

Postby Nick105 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 am

I went to my Gamestop today to preorder a game and asked the employee there some things including questions concerning Disney Infinity. He told me that when I purchase the game, I can select one free toy (character/figurine) with the purchase. So that basically means buying the game at Gamestop will get you four characters, the other three in the starter pack.

Now I have no clue if this is a limited time thing or not. Or if it's only regional (I'm in Texas, just fyi). But he did not mention pre-ordering it, so I do not think that's the case. He could very well just be wrong, lying (doubt it, though, he was really cool) or misinformed. But in any case I urge you to check out your local Gamestop and ask about this.

And please note that I am not meaning to promote Gamestop or anything, I'm not a bot, lol. Just trying to spread a possible secret.

rank_0
Nick105
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Free toy with game purchase at Gamestop?

Postby kslush1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:04 am

Just so you know most big retailers in the USA are offering a free character with preorder for example Amazon, Walmart, Toys R Us, Target, BestBuy, etc. Amazon and TRU are offering free power disc pack and character.

rank_100
kslush1
Main Console: PS3

Postby Nick105 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:13 am

Sweet. Thanks, kslush :) Do you know if it's for a limited time, pre-order or what? I have seen no promos at the local Wal-mart for this deal at all.

rank_0
Nick105
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby kslush1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 am

Walmart online is offering free character and power disc pack with preorder. The offers are all if you preorder.

rank_100
kslush1

Postby Dupree721 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:37 am

Dupree721

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:09 am

Yep, all major retails are doing this I hope! I m trying to wait for TRU to open up the in store pick up like best buy. It's torture waiting.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales