Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Power Disc Folio

retail availability, prices and special offers

Re: New 'Power Disc Organizer' released

Postby TOlofter » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Very nice!

But honestly, I just buy the clear trading card insert pages for power discs and put them in a binder. Works out great for me!

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Re: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Power Disc Folio

Postby Paradox » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Last 2 posts merged into this thread already existing about this specific binder.

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Postby 4aic400 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:45 pm

I just picked it up today and is a better buy than a power disc capsule.

rank_100_ftb
4aic400
Main Console: Xbox 360
Disney ID:

Postby Rod » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:59 pm

I agree....just went to TRU to get the exclusive binder....then I noticed it holds just over 20.......but there are over 40 spots in this 3 ring binder but the best thing is that it comes with small erforated squares with images corresponding to each power disc. Each small square with the color disc image fits in the pocket you will keep the discs in. Also cool that you can display them in whatever order you want.

I'll post some pics later.

It is a nice and sturdy looking binder and the best thing is that with just one of these $10 binders, I can keep all of my kids Marvel discs. If they would have stayed with the old binders, we would have needed at least two...and they are $10 each too.

I hope they make refill pages.

rank_50
Rod
XBL ID:

TRU Marvel Superheroes power disc binder

Postby MickeyMousefit » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:33 pm

I HIGHLY recommend this item for anyone who plans on collecting a full set of the new Marvel power discs. Much better than the last albums with he cut outs. These come with inserts for each slip case which feature the corresponding image to each disc for easy reference and it holds 45 discs so there is even space for a few doubles etc...

link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

Btw I bought a full box of Discs 24 packs per case. I got all Marvel power discs with the exception of 3: 1. The Rip. 2. Spidey's Streets. 3. Dinosaur World textures. ( I also did not get the Ultimate Falcon or Capt Marvel Team up discs but as far as I'm aware they come out in 2015?) ? All in all with the TRU launch week special on power discs of 3 for $10.00 I spent a total of $80.00 and got almost a complete set and only got a few doubles. Two of which were rares ( a spare Ghost riders chain and a spare Spider cycle, ) not bad at all!! Way better than the multiple repeats I got with 1.0 power discs.

rank_50
MickeyMousefit
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Lisor » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:12 am

link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

Look at the middle one. It holds all 40 power discs of the Marvel Series and also the 2 game discs. The same is coming out for the Disney originals. But I don't know whether it will be exclusive also at one retailer.

But these albums make me so happy. =D

rank_0
Lisor
PSN ID:

Postby Mozenrath1 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:19 am

Yes that marvel 40 discs album is a GameStop exclusive as is the 40 discs originals album from target, that's exclusive to target. So if it turns out like targets exclusive series 2 album which sold out fast, I expect both of these to do the same especially since they are being released on or near Black Friday!
"Why am I not surprised" - Iago from Alladdin

rank_250
Mozenrath1
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity retail sales