Amiibo Hints

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Re: Amiibo Hints

Postby Sherrif Ben » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 am

I think the technoligy of Amiibo will come in 3.0 but i dont believe that Mario, Luigi etc will playable in the 3.0 coz they aren't from Disney.
And if they come who more can we expect? Figures of Skylanders? No, that will be ridiculous.
So i hope that they won't bring Mario and his team to DI 3.0.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby Infinityfan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:01 pm

PLEASE LET THIS NEVER HAPPEN! It would spoil the whole game, I would never but any Amiibos even if they were in the game, which they'll never be.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby bloxxerman » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm personally intending to collect the whole set anyway, but I think that maybe unlocking a Toy Box from an Amiibo would be cool. Not a character, or a Play Set, not enough to majorly annoy all the other consoles, but maybe just a cool, well-designed Nintendo Toy Box.
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby VacaHombre » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:29 pm

While I'm not exactly against the idea, I'd rather they put the development towards more Disney characters. I'm really hoping 3.0 will bring us Mabel and Dipper. Also, I'm not sure how much more Marvel stuff they'll do in 3.0, but a Squirrel Girl figure would be all kinds of awesome as well.
"I'm a scientist; I don't think, I observe." - Dr. Forrester

rank_50
VacaHombre
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby 80sDuckFan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:04 pm

I don't think it will happen. Legally and logically, it will not work. Also, DI is crowded with Disney Originals, Marvel, Star Wars, and potentially Muppets. Throwing in Mario and Kirby will take up space that would have been reserved for characters like Belle, Wolverine, and Han Solo. Nintendo is not even Disney! So no, it will not happen.

rank_250
80sDuckFan
Main Console: PS4

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:53 pm

Yes, but Nintendo actually has a longer history with Disney than those brands as Disney's Currently-Defunct Hollywood Pictures helped make the Super Mario Bros. Movie. Nintendo also was the one who made the very first Disney Video Game Mickey Mouscapade on the Classic Nintendo, and even had Tons of good games on the Classic and Super Nintendo Consoles, that Nintendo exclusivity was there until Disney started making Sega Genesis Games that ironically were some of the best classic Disney Video Games and were the beginnings of Disney becoming Multiplatform, thanks to this legacy, Nintendo and Sega have allowed Sonic and Mario Characters in Wreck-It Ralph and also have allowed Wreck-It Ralph to be in Sonic and all-stars racing as a racer! Think of it, to allow Nintendo to be apart of Disney infinity would not only make Nintendo unique to their competitors, but end up being a worthwhile effort as Nintendo was bacically the Beginning of Disney Video games!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby The Scientist » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:22 pm

Hiccup from HTTYD would make my dreams come true. Toothless could be a ridable mount, and the fire sword a weapon any one can use :D
(i'm a how to train your dragon fan)
On an Orbital Fortress in between the earth and the moon.

rank_50
The Scientist

Postby Failinhearts » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:35 am

If Sonic gets in this game.... I'LL BE SOOOO FREAKING HAPPY (yet confused on how such a thing would happen)

If not, at least Wreck It Ralph's truck from Sonic And All Stars Racing Transformed is in the game.
Nothing starts until you take action! If you have time to worry, then run!

rank_0
Failinhearts
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:23 am

I somehow think sonic and friends will also have a big part in the Amiibos being in Disney Infinity as Sega was in part responsible for Disney becoming Multi-Platform. Heck, they even remade the most famous First-Party Sega-made Disney game, Mickey Mouse In World of Illusion even along with Ralph being in Sonic and All-stars Racing , AND, having Sonic and Eggman in Wreck-It Ralph!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions