A request for a Mickey member podcast interview

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

A request for a Mickey member podcast interview

Postby SandyClaws » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello Mickeys out there.

Forgive the public request, I'm choosing this method so that if interested, you can pm me, instead of you being spammed with pm's.

I've recently started a Disney Infinity focused podcast, and I thought it would be very interesting for the Infinity Fans out there to hear some of their favorite Mickeys. A way for us to get to know the people behind Disney Infinity a little better. We have you to thank after all for such an amazing product. I would really like it to be more fan service then anything, staying away from taboo topics, such as rumors, or confirmations. More on the game, it's inspiration, and the specific work that is being done or has been done.

I realize certain NDA's may come into play, and my absolute intention would be to respect this, and the Mickeys themselves. That's why this is a call of interest. I would really appreciate any help with this. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Any communication will be confidential unless otherwise approved by you. Thank you again, and at the very least, keep up the amazing work. You have created something special, and we are all very excited.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws
Main Console: PS4

Re: A request for a Mickey member podcast interview

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 pm

TOPIC LOCKED: hi, if any Mickey would be interested and available please contact SandyClaws directly via pm. thanks

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions