DI: one of the best games you'll ever play

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

DI: one of the best games you'll ever play

Postby mr.incredible125 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:58 pm

I've been thinking about what Game Informer said about DI in its August issue about being # 4 on E3's hot list. I was thinking like to top that by saying it could be one of the best games you'll ever play, because you can make your own games.You do anything you want in the ToyBox You can have Dash race Francesso. You could even ride a Tron recognizer if you want to! :D It wouldn't surprise me if one day DI is commented as one of the best games you'll ever play. That just my opinion. What do you guys think?

rank_100
mr.incredible125
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: DI: one of the best games you'll ever play

Postby Nibelilt » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Nodnod in agreement. The main game is amazing, along with all the bonuses. And the online community here is honestly the best I've been a part of. And it has so many ways to play with all the play sets and their gameplay styles- or even just playing with the toy box if you want to. I honestly do not understand how this game is not getting more attention, it looks absolutely fantastic in every regard. I want to thank the Avalanche team for keeping us in touch and working so hard on the game.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless

rank_1250
Nibelilt
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions