Guessing at Disney Internative D23 News

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Guessing at Disney Internative D23 News

Postby MadWritter » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING ARE GUESSES. THEY ARE NOT FACTS!

We know the playset and characters reveal totaled to 17 figures. A worker remarked they is going to over 20 figures. 17 is less then 20. Here's is how I view what's going to happen at D23.

We start off by revealing "Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story", then demo "Fantasia: Music Evolved". Then we move into the big deal, "Disney Infinity". The following list is my view of what's going down for DI at D23.

[*] Reveal of "Toy Story In Space" playset. The Pixar Lamp is the playset piece. With the playset comes Buzz and Jessie. Woody and Zurg are sold separately. (This would bring the total of characters to 21.)
[*] Reveal of "Phineas and Ferb" playset. A television set is the playset piece. With the playset comes Phineas and Ferb. Candace, Dr. Doof, and Perry are sold separately. (This means the characters would total 26.)
[*] Official reveal of the Official Introduction of the Toy Box by the DI Staff members.
[*] Next, they reveal that the they are going to released periodically theme box sets to be released -- starting with "Girls" and "Villains". The box set would usually contain standalones. "The Girl" boxset will comtain the most adventurers of Disney girls: Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Mulan (From the "Mulan" movies) and Sgt. Calhoun (From "Wreck-It Ralph). The "Villain" boxset contains the most famous bad guys: Malificent (From "Sleepy Beauty"), Hades (from "Herculues"), and King Candy (From "Wreck-It Ralph"). [This would be a total of 32 characters.)
[*] Next they go to the non-theme standalones: Wreck-It Ralph (from the movie of the same name), Vanepolle Von Schweetz (from "Wreck-It Ralph), Felix (from "Wreck-It Ralph"), Jack Skeleton (from "The Nightmare Before Christmas") and Mickey Mouse. (This would make the total of 37 characters.)
[*] Then the reveal is the D23 Expo contain reveals they get special Mickey Mouse -- one based on his classic color cartoon version instead of the Micky from his appearance in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" section of Fantasia, but will work thr same way as the common release.

So what do you think? This is logical or do I need to rethink? If you like you can put your guesses to D23 Expo below.
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker a.k.a MadWritter

rank_100
MadWritter
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Guessing at Disney Internative D23 News

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 pm

^ if there is loud knocking on your front door escape quickly ... Disney hit men have tracked you down for your obvious espionage ;)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Wow, those are bold and very good picks. And if all of this is true, I'll be SOOO happy!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Nice post. Seems like a little much, but it could happen. And lets be honest, I hope it is!
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby Michjeff » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:01 pm

I would hope Jessie would be the stand alone. That would make sense right? Team up buzz and zurg or woody and Jessie.
Michjeff
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby TheMinion9 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 pm

I hope these guesses are correct. ;)
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:56 pm

^^ @Michjeff ... It is generally assumed that the playset would include Woody. This is an excellent idea though. Having Buzz and Zurg included, especially if it is space themed. Woody seems to be the most popular char., so they could probably sell a lot more units of Woody as a standalone char.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby fdanielix » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:03 pm

ok, first the phineas and ferb are from wave 2, :D and the "villains pack" contais davy jones, randy and syndrome ;)
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Charlee » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:42 pm

I think they will announce
Toy story playset
Rapunzel
Ralph
Mickey
Vanellope.

It will be buzz and Jessie in playset. Woody separately.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
PSN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions