Mcmissile or shiftwell?

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Mcmissile or shiftwell?

Postby Michjeff » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm

I'm just wondering who you would rather have from cars 2 for the cars playset. Mc or shift? I would take mcmissile.
Michjeff
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Mcmissile or shiftwell?

Postby PirateSteven » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:29 pm

I am glad that Holley Shiftwell was picked to go along with Lightning Mcqueen for the Cars Playset even though both my sons' favorite car is Finn McMissile. The reason being is that Disney Infinity has gotten a bad rap of promoting itself with mostly male characters as individual figures and the starter pack which makes it look like the game is just for boys or at least that is what a lot of moms and dads with daughters have expressed continously on Disney Infinity's Facebook page, the more female characters that Disney Infinity adds to the series the better the series will sell.

If I know the Disney Company, and I think I do pretty well, I believe just like the hot wheels cars, Disney Infinity will released more characters from the Cars series because the bottom line is that Cars merchandise sells. It is a multi billion dollar merchandise franchise, and I don't see Disney stopping at releasing just four cars. I feel like a Finn McMissile individual figure will most likely be released in the future as he seems like the most logical as next in line followed by Chick Hicks.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Charlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Holley was the better choice, we need female characters. The only negative thing about infinity it's too male orientated. I dunno why they have shunned the female audience thus far. Lack of playset aimed at the girls is strange. And we originally thought frozen was that, but now evidence suggests we aren't getting a frozen playset. I'm wondering why they haven't done one for the girls.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
PSN ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 pm

^Pirate, this is such a great point all around. The more female characters that are promoted, the better off Infinity, and us all.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby Dr. Turtle » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:49 am

I'd personally take McMissile.

rank_250
Dr. Turtle
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:40 am

I personally like Finn McMissile better, but I'm happy they put in Holley because they're are enough guy characters already, and they probably needed to add at least one from the cars franchise.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Michjeff » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:09 am

I understand the female/male issue and I don't want to cause a fight but I don't agree it needs to be even. I believe the favorites should be picked. I asked my wife what characters she would want and she picked dash, sully, agent p, and mr incredible. My niece also picked only male characters. Now if their was Mulan and princesses it would be a different story. I think they should add both female and male characters, but they should pick the most popular. If the most popular toy story characters were mrs potato head and Barbie then those should be picked for the playset, but everyone likes woody and buzz more. I think to get more female characters in they should do playsets for brave, tangled, or Mulan where the most popular charcters are female.i really like Finn and as mentioned they will probably add more cars maybe Finn and Sally.

I'm just playing devils advocate for Finns case. :)
Michjeff

Postby Fireeye200 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:57 pm

I personally hope they add more Female characters, which would definitely sell quite a bit more copies. I really hope they add Sally from Cars, since she's one of my favorite characters, and Sally is the same car that my Dad owns, which means my parents would probably jump to buying it for me and my brother.

rank_100
Fireeye200
Location: Inside of the Seattle wall, during the American Civil War.
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Michjeff » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:05 pm

I was actually going to ask about would you rather pick sally or shiftwell but I think someone already started a forum on that. Actually the whole cars playset is not what I would have predicted. I would have guess lightening and mater for sure, but I would have put finn over the italian guy.
Michjeff

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions