4.0 where does the theme go from here?

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Re: 4.0 where does the theme go from here?

Postby pjhaan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Lowest I've seen for 2.0 is $1/pack. Still not low enough for me:) I bought a ton of 1.0 discs when TRU had the $1 for 4 sale. That is $0.13 per disc. Much better than the $2.50 full retail.

I had hoped the would do one after 3.0 came out. That was when the did it for the 1.0 discs.

So, I wait...not so patiently...

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JustNCredible » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Yea any of the 2.0 power discs I really wanted (Medusa's Swamp Mobile, Thanos' Gauntlet, Jack's Reindeer) I just bought off Amazon, although the latter two were more than $10 each, but yea I was impatient for those lol.

I really hope we get more PD's in the future, hopefully they planned less this year because it was a test to see how many people would buy them, but I think the overall consensus is that this is the way everyone wants it.

I know some people argue that they could just put the content in the game itself, and not make it cost extra, but there's something about having the physical object that just makes it more special to me. I don't think I would love Grievous' Wheel Bike or Ghost Rider's Motorcycle as much if they weren't Powerdiscs, as stupid as that sounds.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:51 pm

I miss blind packs, but my wallet doesn't. I would spend so much on blind packs. I prefer the setup they have now as fun as the blind packs were...

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions