Toy box items, wishlist!

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Toy box items, wishlist!

Postby Undies » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:38 am

Firstly I couldn't see a toybox items wishlist thread on here so I figured I'd make one haha! if there is one, i'll delete this post and use it XD

So I finally got 3.0 today XD. I've never really sat down to make toybox levels (I tend to stick to the play-sets and expansion games). I was going to make a Mulan tanning course toybox, to play with Mulan. Maybe I'm just blind?, but other than a fireworks tower and a few powerdiscs there just aren't any Mulan items??? granted that is more content than alot of other franchises *Cough Hunchback of Notre Dame.

So this got me thinking what toybox items would you like to see in future installments of Infinity?

For Mulan i'd like
- Towns people versions of Yao, Ling, Po and Li Shang
- Some Hun soldier enemies.
- Barrels filled with bostaffs
- Arrow targets, and wooden soldiers
- A wooden pole with an arrow on top (climbable)
- The Ancestor's shrine

rank_50
Undies
Main Console: PS3

Re: Toy box items, wishlist!

Postby JCat » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:44 am

Tracks!

Train tracks, rollercoaster tracks, ANY tracks! We've got a path creator, so why not tracks to conform to it. We have coaster sounds, but ironically, nothing else to do with coasters... and what's Disneyworld/land without a train track that crowns the park! Oddly enough, in one of the DI 3.0 advertisements, there's a pic (not an in-game shot) showing Buzz' Lightyear's Astro Blaster car riding down a track. Maybe 4.0 will bring such jewels.

rank_50
JCat
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby LittleBabyBlue » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 am

My wishlist isn't really for spesific franchises, nor just toys, but...

- I want decorative items to not be interior/exterior exclusive.
- the wall jumping back
- a better way to organize the toys
- a filter to remove completed feats
- a stand alone app that lets you make cut scenes and upload them to you toy box. And a camera toy that lets you take a photo of you tb and upload it to the app so you can use it as a background
- regular toy box releases in the form of a diy game, to better understand the creativity toys. (A tutorial where you end up with a playable game in the end)

rank_100
LittleBabyBlue
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby chronox13a » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:41 pm

A little more variety when it comes to bad guys. Actual Beagle Boys, the Archer from Robin Hood, Pirates from Peter Pan, a few different Agrabah Guards, Cybugs, Huns from Mulan. A little variety in a toy box goes a long way.
More Bosses for boss fights. King Candy, Red Skull, etc.
The ability to use some of the big Cast Members as fighters. This could lead to some awesome Avengers-esque fighting. I could understand not using Rex and Slinky Dog, but the Marvel & Star Wars cast members shouldn't be that difficult.

rank_0
chronox13a
PSN ID:

Postby Vasuri83 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:09 pm

I completely agree with the enemies. As fun as Star Wars and Marvel enemies are I'd really like to have some more Disney enemies. We really need more variety. It's hard when you make a nice classic Disney game but don't have very many classic enemy choices. I'd even go for generic enemies. Skeletons or spiders, for instance.
35 Featured Toy Boxes
Most Recent: "Pod Prowling"

rank_250_ftb_10
Vasuri83
Disney ID:

Postby Dude » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:37 am

I want to be able to drive Benny the cab from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Dude

rank_0
Dude
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby nathanbanks » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:57 pm

I would love some Jedi enemies. When we get Vader and Darth Maul it'll be nice to have them fight heroes like the Jedi instead of troopers that would generally be on their side. I'm not fussy, just random Jedi enemies would be cool, completely made for the game rather than based on real people :)

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:01 am

@undies - the pole with the arrow is available with the Mulan Terrain disc. I am using it as part of a training mission in my Mulan Character Challenge toy box.

I am seriously in need of some Milan themed bad guys and townspeople though. The bad guys in my box right now aren't really a good fit.

@Jcat - I remember seeing those tracks. Aren't they part of the big thunder mountain railroad set piece?

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:00 pm

-WAY more Castmembers. I am tired of the townspeople, they completely take away the "Playset" feel that we all try so hard to make in a toybox.
-The actual DeathStar and not just the little building blocks of it.
-More bosses.

rank_1500
Stitch

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions