Epic Mickey

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Epic Mickey

Postby Imagination » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:39 pm

When I saw the Epic Mickey toy box in the top 5 this week, it was a little bit hart warming for me :)
After I saw that I just searched Epic Mickey at youtube and watched epic mickey videos for like an hour.
I really hope that someday maybe there wil be a Epic Mickey Playset or something.

I mean I really like Disney Infinity, but something about Epic Mickey just always brought a smile to my face.
Are there any other people here on the forum who would be interested in something like that, just curious

rank_0
Imagination
Main Console: PS4

Re: Epic Mickey

Postby BenFleischman » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Whenever I hear people they say they want other games as playsets it makes me confused. Those are already quality games. Why does everything revolve around the (inferior) Disney Infinity? Playsets suck (It'd be better if there was one big campaign mode) I loved Kingdom Hearts and Epic Mickey so that's the only reason I bought Infinity (even though I almost didn't because I thought it was worse, which it was, but its getting better) I would love, however, new Epic Mickey games. Disney gave Epic Mickey 2 a narrow deadline and then got upset when it didn't do well even though its their fault that it was rushed/unfinished. It was a great game with great style and I'd love a revamp!

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
PSN ID:

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:12 pm

I would love a new Epic Mickey game, I've played both of those games over and over and I still play them. They're not perfect, but there is so much heart and so much love for Disney that for me makes up for the flaws.

I would personally LOVE an Epic Mickey play set. The paint and thinner mechanic would be so fun for Disney Infinity and it would be a great way to get some "forgotten" characters like Clarabelle or the Mad Doctor. Not to mention an Epic Mickey styled Mickey figure with paintbrush combat.

The series seems to be dead and while I would love to see Epic Mickey 3 get made,Disney Infinity is probably the closest we can ever get to it at this point.

That Epic Mickey toy box though, I've always thought about it but they beat me to it and blew it out of the water. They perfectly captured the look of the original games.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Imagination » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 am

BenFleischman, Ofcourse I Prefer a Epic Mickey 3 game but as GermanBoldItalic said I think a playset would be the closed that we could get. I mean I like the playsets in DI but what I miss is the hart of the game.
I heard that EM 2 was rushed, but I still loved it , and I still want to know what happened with the Pete's.

And I play DI actually too because of Epic Mickey, hoping that some of EM's greatness would be in the game.

rank_0
Imagination

Postby DizExplorer03 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Hey there. I'm glad you guys enjoyed my Epic Mickey toybox. It was a lot of fun recreating one of my favorite video games inside Disney Infinity! I am also glad to announce that due to the success of the first toybox, I will be recreating The Power of Two inside Disney Infinity 3.0. Though we all know the storyline, isn't as good as the original, my goal is to focus more on better gameplay than the last toybox. Once the right challenge comes into place, you will definitely be seeing The Power of Two competing for a spot in the top 5. Thanks for all of the Epic Mickey toybox a hit.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BenFleischman » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:32 am

@imagineer Your Epic Mickey TB didn't work for me. I had a lot of glitches unfortuntely...

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
PSN ID:

Postby jose.abalos » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:01 am

I played your box as well. If you want to, we can talk over DM or on Twitter about Epic Mickey.
The opinions posted here are my own, and not my employer's.

Mickey
jose.abalos
Main Console: PS3

Postby Imagination » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:25 am

@Imagineer Your toybox really made me smile, just the details it is wonderful. Only A spot 5 ?
Im curious what JV and allison say when they play on ToyboxTv.
If only there was a way to get Epic Mickey 3.

rank_0
Imagination

Postby Mr. Vasuri83 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:11 pm

I think Imagination is Imagineer03's second account, haha.

But seriously, I don't think the other 4 deserve to be displaced. They were all great boxes that were well conceived and actually worked well.

rank_100_ftb_10
Mr. Vasuri83

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions