Missing Characters

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Missing Characters

Postby SketchFox7 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:33 pm

So I've noticed that a few rather important characters from some of the announced franchises have been no where to be seen.

The Incredibles:
Frozone

Cars:
Sally Carrera

Pirates:
Will Turner
Elizabeth Swann
Angelica
Blackbeard

I haven't seen The Lone Ranger or Monsters University yet so I'm not aware of those ones. But do you think there's any chance we could be seeing these guys at all? Has anyone seen any of them in various trailers, leaks, promo material, etc...
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Missing Characters

Postby EmperorINFINITY » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 pm

It seems that Sally is gone from the videogames! because, Sally in cars 2 didn't appear.
Davy jones will be the main antagonist of Pirates, so it seems that Blackbeard will not appear and either angelica. Will tuner maybe could be a NPC along with Elizabeth.
Frozone i don't know why he will not appear, he is one of the best characters from the incredibles.
http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1344

The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships? motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then one day... I got in

rank_50
EmperorINFINITY
Main Console: PS4

Postby Agent C » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:46 am

I am not entirely sure that we are done seeing characters from any of these movies. They could bring out a second series playset or they could just bring out an extra character.

rank_500
Agent C
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby SandyClaws » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:29 am

^I completely agree with this. This is a round one, but I suspect we will see more figures for the current play sets.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby PirateSteven » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:59 am

The Incredibles
-Jack-Jack

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby Dr. Turtle » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:52 am

Cars- Finn McMissile

rank_250
Dr. Turtle
XBL ID:

Postby TravisSch » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:04 am

Finn McMissile was shown in the Holley Shiftwell video. But I wish Finn was a playable character because Finn was my favorite character from Cars 2. :( I'm kind of surprised Holley was chosen over Finn, but I'm not going to complain about that. Here is a video with Holley

I haven't seen Ferb from Phineas and Ferb. I know he doesn't talk much in the TV series but I would still like to see him in the game.
Follow me on Twitter: vmktravissch
I talk about Disney, Disney Infinity, and other stuff! :)
^Sheriff Approved

rank_100
TravisSch
XBL ID:

Postby SalmonPink » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:40 am

@TravisSch
Don't worry, Ferb has been seen in several videos, he'll show up at the same time as Phineas and Perry, I'm sure. :D

As for the others, it's possible that Frozone wasn't included because they wanted to save ice powers for the future Frozen figures. As for Pirates, I'm surprised Elizabeth and Will weren't included as figures or NPCs. The Pirates playset is, I believe, based on the first three movies, which is why Blackbeard and Angelica aren't involved. The end of the fourth Pirates movie implied that Angelica will be back and will play a significant role in the fifth Pirates, so it's possible there may be a second Pirates playset released to coincide with that movie in 2015, which may feature Angelica. I don't know why Sally hasn't been featured in the Cars games, how strange.

I think with a platform like Disney Infinity, there are always going to be characters we wish were included, who seem like huge omissions. I know if I had it my way, there'd be figures of every character, no matter how obscure! :lol:

rank_250
SalmonPink
Main Console: PS3

Postby altiareagle » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 am

I'm angered at the lack of frozone. He's why I'm still watching the incredibles movie to this day.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions