My New Year's Resolutions ;)

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

My New Year's Resolutions ;)

Postby goofyspaceranger » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:27 pm

This year was a lot of fun. With a lot of help from my friends, I was able to kick-start Toy Box Clubs at a library and at a P-Tech high school. I was able to make an Activity Kit available from IBM's On Demand Community (including gameplay tutorials on their YouTube channel 8-)). With permission from Disney Interactive, I was able to present on Disney Infinity Toy Box building at an IBM Academy of Technology event. Our P-Tech Toy Box Club even ran their own Hour of Code by themselves with the Innovation Isles Toy Box 8-). Amazing year.

I expect the next year to be even better than this one. Here's a draft of my Toy Box related resolutions...

1) Build at least one more #ToyBoxTutorial with some of the more complex Creativi-Toys
2) Create Toy Box Tutorial videos for each of the in-game exercises
3) Organize the IBM ODC YouTube channel to handle multiple Play Lists of tutorials, start-up steps, game examples, etc.
4) Create at least one more goofy musical :D
5) Create a PDF Creativi-Toy Handbook for the Activity Kit (referencing this site for its online guide)
6) Reformat/rework the original Activity Kit to accommodate more age groups & more Disney Infinity platforms
7) Help kick-start at least one summer tech camp with Toy Box Clubs!

Has anyone downloaded the free Activity Kit? I'm open to suggestions, as I'll be reworking the whole thing regardless ;)
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions