Twas The Night Before Christmas

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Twas The Night Before Christmas

Postby goofyspaceranger » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:14 pm

It's one of our family's favorite Christmas cartoons - with a cool animation style, some excellent songs, and a fun storyline. Santa Claus is upset with a small village and the vast majority have no idea why. Mr. Trundle, a clockmaker, builds a clock in hopes of restoring Santa's trust in the town.

I have goofed - and I do not know exactly how. I received unprecedented permission from the Walt Disney Company to advocate Disney Infinity in a public IBM THINK STEM event, and as it turns out, the largest public IBM AoT THINK livestream ever held - over 20,000 online registrants. We have run pilots at the elementary, middle school, & high school levels, funded by IBM & P-Tech, advocating the educational value of Disney Infinity, with continued programs & expanded usage in the new year. But there is no word from a single Disney Cast Member on this presentation - not even a mouse.

Ironically, I have only recently realized that the best usage of our freely-downloadable Activity Kit from IBM's On Demand Community is for families at home. Toy Box building interest may very well start at a local library program, a high school game design club, or even a college-sponsored summer tech camp 8-) - but it's the concept of building at home, with all kinds of time for creativity & problem-solving, on any number of its supported platforms, that would maximize Infinity's educational value. But I have been told from within IBM that I can't update the formatting for the written portion of our Activity Kit with Disney Infinity snapshots without permission from the Walt Disney Company. I can & will rewrite the text, but it won't be readily "consumable" by families without the game snapshots, because it won't be as fun.

So I'm going to build a "clock". Don't know if it will make a difference. Hope it will. Either way, they're fun to build - Tick Tock ;).
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions