Disney Infinity Facebook page

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Disney Infinity Facebook page

Postby Stitchfan98 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:23 am

Has anybody been on the Disney infinity Facebook page recently? I can't stand even going on it anymore! Every time DI posts something, a majority of the comments are ungrateful people telling Disney what figures they need to make and make and the complaints with stuff. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the actual post either! For example: funny post about Minnie mouse➡comments about how captain phasma needs to be in the game! And then there's this really annoying guy who thinks he's really smart and demands figures for really random characters all the time, and then acts like he speaks for the whole DI community! Am I the only one who feels this way? I don't see how Disney can stand them! :x
RIP Disney Infinity

rank_0
Stitchfan98
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Disney Infinity Facebook page

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:36 am

Ah welcome to the internet lmao it's the same with anything really, I don't go on their Facebook but notice it on Twitter as well

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Don't forget the people who always using that #ourdisneyinfinty
I can understand why someones want a figures, even do i, but i'm not gonna post pictures of it and say that everybody wants it.
Just like that female stormtrooper, that's a figure i never want to see to become a figure. No offense to the one who wants her as figure.
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben
Main Console: PS4

Postby Skellington0327 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:00 am

It makes no sense to demand Captain Phasma right now. Before the movie came out, I was disappointed that Phasma didn't have a figure but after seeing the movie and seeing that she was barely in it, I can understand why she doesn't have a figure at the moment.

But yeah, I pretty much avoid all DI social media except for here because most of it is just people being ungrateful. It's one thing to share your disappointment about a character not getting a figure (and not being rude about it) or giving constructive criticism, but it's another thing to just constantly demand figures and playsets and hate everything DI does that is not giving you exactly what you want.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sherrif Ben » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Only this isn't only happen on DI facebook or twitter it's even started here on this site.
We shouldn't forget what the DI team has already done for us.
Almost everybody wanted some classic figures. now we get Baloo, instead of being happy they are complaining about the figures we didn't get (yet, maybe).
Hi Ho Silver Away

rank_750
Sherrif Ben

Postby Stitch » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 am

You want to see ungrateful people? Join the Batman Arkham community.
I have been a member of the official forums for quite a few years now, and while I have many friends there, I have never seen so many ungrateful and undeserving people.

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby Infinirama » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Yeah, I enjoy creeping through JV's tweets looking for delicious morsels of info, and his conversations with people are often interrupted by some inconsiderate person asking for Gravity Falls characters in DI (just an example I used).

I'm sure that's why he is so involved in the community. He wants every conversation he has with people on Twitter hijacked because someone doesn't know how to just tweet directly to him.

If you're reading this JV, we love ya man! Now where's Darkwing Duck? Jk.... But seriously? Just kidding.... But all kidding aside?

rank_50
Infinirama

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions