Does anyone still use characters from 1.0 on 3.0?

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Re: Does anyone still use characters from 1.0 on 3.0?

Postby tabaer » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:40 pm

I try to, but it depends on if they fit the theme. I'm the sort of person who plays with a Pirates character in the Pirates part of Toy Box Takeover, and so on. If there is a toy box directed at a 1.0 character, like the recent Perry one, then I will. And when it comes to building I try to match the theme to a character. For the Podrace Challenge I used Ezra since my story focused on the Rebels time period. For the Sleeping Beauty Challenge I used Tinker Bell since we don't have an Aurora figure. Sure I could have used Maleficent, but my story is about the gifts from the fairies and Tinkerbell is the only good fairy available. I think Speedway is the only place where I really mix things up. There are too many cool vehicle power discs not to use because they don't match the theme, and if the vehicles don't match then it's ok for the characters not to match. I would like to see more content directed at our 1.0 and 2.0 figures.

rank_100_ftb
tabaer
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Postby VacaHombre » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:21 am

I still use Jack Skellington and Violet Parr on occasion when building or playing toy boxes. And when I'm playing with my younger niece we usually use Anna and Elsa.
"I'm a scientist; I don't think, I observe." - Dr. Forrester

rank_50
VacaHombre
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:52 am

I still use my 1.0 characters in my usual figure rotation. Ralph, Woody, Jack Sparrow, and Sorcerer Mickey in particular get a lot of use, and I still plan on picking up Elsa, Rapunzel, and Buzz at the very least to round off my 1.0 characters.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby megadrive2 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:05 am

I didn't use them at all in 2.0 so I've been getting them from level 15-20 in the hub, takeover & speedway. It's been fun using them again, especially the cars characters in speedway.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Vain Melody » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:57 pm

I love using the 1.0 characters, especially with the costume change discs. I usually equip a glider or something to let them fly around if need be.

rank_0
Vain Melody
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby TheEAB » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:01 pm

I only use Jack Skellington from 1.0, the Star Wars and new Disney characters are just too tempting.

rank_100
TheEAB
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions