Holocron Heuristics

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Holocron Heuristics

Postby goofyspaceranger » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Today is International Women's Day. It's a good day to advocate Disney Infinity for STEM education (then again, it's always a good day to advocate Disney Infinity for STEM education ;) ).

In the month of April, given the DVD/Blue-Ray release of "The Force Awakens", I'm planning to submit a 3rd tutorial Toy Box titled, "Holocron Heuristics". These cool cubes of Jedi knowledge will be the tutors of more Creativi-Toys! Whether or not the Disney Infinity Team wants to include it as a "Star Wars: Force for Change" is completely up to them - that's their citizenship effort - the box is freely given, no strings.

It's fun to use a variety of characters in the tutorial videos I post on the IBM ODC YouTube channel. There are plenty of Jedi & Sith to cover the 8-10 lab exercises. But I'd really like for one of them to be Rey. Girls relate to her, more so than Ahsoka. I am certain that Rey would be among the top picks of Jedi for these labs in our various Toy Box Club venues (including those at home). It would be much better for there to be 2 female force users in Infinity.

Whether or not I can unlock BB-8 by that time is a completely separate question :roll: #SearchForGold
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Holocron Heuristics

Postby Vain Melody » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 pm

I really wish they would have made more female superhero figures. There are many good ones out there and while few have seen screen time in the movies, at least Scarlet Witch did.

rank_0
Vain Melody
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Re: Holocron Heuristics

Postby goofyspaceranger » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:35 pm

With more Marvel characters arriving later in the year, it may just be the timing of the movie - maybe even some Infinity character voice-overs or special moves that would have been movie spoilers. Totally agree with the addition of Scarlet Witch - not only from the screen time, but because that character would provide good game mechanics & good storyline options for the Toy Box.

Tough calls all around for the animation investment for any character - here's to hoping for a teensy weensy update to a force move animation for a certain existing Jedi wannabe to open up that Holocron cube ;).
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions