Anything you hate about Infinity?

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Re: Anything you hate about Infinity?

Postby fdanielix » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:03 pm

About load screens: You can set up your box to allow the player to roam around while it is in the process of loading. Not recommended but possible. One thing I dislike about the game is how irrelevant the tools and packs have become. They were my favorite part of 1.0.
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PandaAlsatian » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:34 pm

I strongly dislike the limitations of the Currency system as programmed by the creativitoys. I would love that feature so much, if only it were applicable to different situations. I also wish there were more variety of currency types, and also that it didn't give up the sparks generation for defeating enemies when it's being used.

rank_0_ftb
PandaAlsatian
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:20 am

The deals available in the us not being available in the uk is annoying or us only items

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Mon May 02, 2016 4:56 pm

I just thought of two things that irritate me:

1. The fact that play sets only have one save slot.
2. The fickle text creator filters.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:42 am

Hate would be a little too much, but as previous posts say, some stuff is annoying.

Like the magic band thing (wasn't there even something with Disneyland refill cups?) I'm in Germany, how am I supposed to get these things? Buy them via ebay just to unlock a few toys? I'm cool with collection figures, that's part of the game and I knew it when I bought it. But these things are out of reach for most of us.

Same is with some of the feats. 1. some are just plain unfair 2. "You need to achieve a certain feat to unlock this toy" yeah, thanks, a little hint on which of the 200+ feats it is would be kinda helpfull...

And I wished that some of the new characters would unlock something more, like Baloo a Jungle Book Toy Set, or Judy and Nick would bring Zootopia items with them or so. I got Judy and Baloo, but I can only play and do with them what I did with all other characters since I got the game in august....

Deals: We hardly have any and even for the light up versions of the StarWars figures they charge $ 4-9 more over here, not just $ 1 . That feels somewhat mean...
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Tilarta » Sun May 08, 2016 10:54 pm

I agree about the things being out of reach being unfair.
Disney Infinity should have factored in that not all countries have Disneylands or Disney Cruise lines, whatever the source for those items is.

I am Australian and I feel cheated that we don't even have one Disneyland.
In my opinion, our themeparks are rather lacklustre, the only one I like is Seaworld and that's only because it has interesting marine creatures there.

My main gripe at the moment is that because the series 2 power discs have been discontinued, I can't get the two I am seeking:
http://disneyinfinity.wikia.com/wiki/Sergeant_Calhoun%27s_Blaster
http://disneyinfinity.wikia.com/wiki/CyBug_Swarm
That's another case of geographical discrimination, the only online retailer that had one was in America and they charged so much for shipping to Australia I couldn't justify paying that much for the items.

I was hoping that they'd release the older discs in sets, so I could buy a Wreck-It Ralph set and get the missing discs that way.
But apparently they haven't considered that yet.

There are other series 2 discs I am seeking, but as I was foccused on the Disney ones, I never got the chance to work on the others (they were Marvel discs).

rank_250
Tilarta
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Fatal T » Mon May 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Have you checked at EB for the Wreck It Ralph scenery disks? There are two fairly near to me and I think they both have used discs from that set for about $1 a piece. The Sgt Calhoun stuff I've never seen though.

Would like to see older discs re-released in packs though. I'd love the Small World ones but the ones I've seen on eBay are going for around $18 each, ugh! May just buy them on my iOS.

rank_0
Fatal T
XBL ID:

Postby Pcboy99 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:23 am

That there isn't a Disney infinity 4.0 this year....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_100
Pcboy99
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Tue May 10, 2016 10:45 am

^this is my favourite thing about di this year, the fact that they are updating the current version so we don't need to buy a new starter pack

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions