Save Disney Infinity Petition

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Save Disney Infinity Petition

Postby MadDrMatt » Fri May 13, 2016 4:48 pm

With the end of Disney Infinity in sight, a fan has created a petition to save it. Here's the link

As of this post, there are 1571 supporters and it is barely two days old. Show your support and sign it! We can't let Disney Infinity go down without a fight!

Also, I am going to be writing a letter to Robert Iger expressing my love for the game and disappointment that the plug was pulled on it. I suggest you do the same. You can find his mailing address among other info via Google.

It's a longshot but like Gazelle (Shakira) sings in Zootopia, try everything even though you could fail.

Update May 14: The teen who started the petition makes the news in Steenburgen

Check it out!

rank_0
MadDrMatt
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Save Disney Infinity Petition

Postby DizExplorer03 » Sat May 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Been fighting this battle since it was first announced and been spreading the word like crazy. Infinity's an important part of my life and would hate to part with. We are family after all.

Awesome! Glad that there's an article about our cause. I think we are making progress here. We need to keep spreading the word!

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Pcboy99 » Sun May 15, 2016 9:14 am

Sorry to be a downer, but when has a petition really done anything to help a situation? Disney infinity is not like a normal game, it has figures, toys, all these things that require shelf room, It's a more demanding product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_100
Pcboy99
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Tilarta » Sun May 15, 2016 7:37 pm

I already signed the petition.

It is interesting to see that the petition has gotten press attention.

If we get enough signatories to the petition, I'm assuming even the most callous of corporate executives will have to take the hint and bow to the pressure being exerted.
How many that might be, I do not know, 10,000? More?
If it gets into the millions (I hope it does!), then they really will have to take notice.

rank_250
Tilarta
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions