A few q's

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

A few q's

Postby skieferins » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions that are driving me nuts...firstly, I have DI on Xbox 360, when I "Download" toy boxes from the DI website, these toy boxes appear with a White cloud beside them. I then press the download (Y) button and the cloud turns green with a tick inside, does this mean the toy box is mine to keep forever ?

Also, I have a limit of 300 slots, is there anyway to expand this beyond 300 ? I have a further 70ish toy boxes I want to play (These currently have a White cloud beside them) so what will happen come 3rd March...will these disappear ?

Lastly, is there a way to save the toy boxes to my hard drive ?

I really need basic straightforward answers as I am not infinity savvy.

Thanks

Skie

rank_0
skieferins

Re: A few q's

Postby Mkruzer » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:38 am

Yes, the white cloud icon means saved in the cloud only, green means both cloud and local, I believe orange means local only. No way to expand beyond the 300 slots. And, no you can't save toyboxes to your hard drive.

rank_100
Mkruzer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby skieferins » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:30 am

Thank you for the straight forward answers, just to clarify about the cloud...is this my Xbox 360 cloud or a Disney cloud ? I only ask so that come March 3rd, I'd rather know that I will /won't be able play the saved toy boxes from there on in . And lastly, if the toy boxes are on my Xbox cloud, can I swap them to another cloud
if I upgrade to an Xbox one ? Thanks

rank_0
skieferins

Postby Mkruzer » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:21 pm

It's the Disney cloud on the Disney owned servers that is shutting down March 3rd. The Xbox 360 and Xbone consoles are completely different consoles as far as DI is concerned. The only thing that would link them is your Disney cloud saved toyboxes. So, unless you upgrade before March 3rd, you will not be able to use the Xbone to download your cloud saves.

rank_100
Mkruzer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby skieferins » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:17 am

Thank you for your help. It's so nice when you get someone who explains things in plain English. Thank you again :D

rank_0
skieferins

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions