Playset Autosaves

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Playset Autosaves

Postby Zmillfarmer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:11 pm

As March 3rd 2017 draws near - a Day of Infamy - I wanted to ask about where our Playset Autosaves go?

Should we do a backup of our Disney Infinity 3.0, 2.0 and 1.0 Saved Games and do these include the Playsets and Hub progress?

Should we do a "Save" in game/in Playset to a Save File for that Playset and will the Playset recognize that save if we click on it in our Saved Games?

Thank you
Imagination is best if set Free!

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Playset Autosaves

Postby Mkruzer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:24 am

I don't think it's likely that the playset saves go to the cloud. So I don't think that should be a problem. You could try turning off your internet connection and then try loading a playset save and see what happens though. If you have psn plus it should back up your DI save file (that contains all of your profile data including playset saves) automatically.

rank_100
Mkruzer
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Zmillfarmer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:56 am

I just checked and disabled my Online Connection to Disney Infinity Server and the Playset opened at my last Save Point and when I saved it, while offline to Disney Infinity Server, it saved. I opened the Playset save while offline and it opened correctly. I then quit and reopened Disney Infinity 3.0 and logged back in to the DI Server and the playset opened correctly.

While doing this I checked my "Local" Toy Box saves and they opened while offline.

Thanks for the help.

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Zmillfarmer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Last night, on my PS4, I was looking at my saved games on my Local Console vs PS+ Cloud Saves and noticed that the PS+ Cloud Save was older than what was on my PS4 Console Saves for Disney Infinity 3.0 and 2.0. My other games Final Fantasy XV, Titanfall 2, Kingdom Hearts 2.8 etc. all had the same Saved Game Dates on both the PS+ Cloud and on my Console.

The other thing I noticed was that the size of the DI Saved Games where the same yet their dates where different. I gather that size matter not for DI saved games.

I am just trying to be cautious now that March 3rd is LOOMING like the spotted red cloud of death.

All the best and Happy Infineteering

rank_0
Zmillfarmer
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions