Article about DI at GameInformer

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Article about DI at GameInformer

Postby KnightDriver » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:22 pm

GameInformer is Gamestop's digital magazine/website for their rewards members. This article was posted last month but judging from the lack of comments I doubt any of us saw it. I thought I'd share and see if you all think the article has merit (in terms of his suggestions making DI viable) or whether he's way off track.
KD
Friend me on PS4 (konkrypton) & Disney Infinity (KnightDriver)!

rank_50
KnightDriver
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Article about DI at GameInformer

Postby Mkruzer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:09 am

Well, he seems to have clearly only played 1.0. A lot of the things he complains about were fixed in 2.0 and 3.0. The grander Disney Universe idea he talks about, seems like the direction that they were heading for with 4.0 before the cancellation. I don’t see how he thinks his magic formula would have changed the cancellation. Everybody seems to have some fantasy that if only the game had included such and such franchise or just done things the way that they would have liked it, then it would have sold like gang busters.

rank_100
Mkruzer
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Article about DI at GameInformer

Postby KnightDriver » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:16 am

Yeah, I thought he was oversimplifying the problem and wondered why he bothered to write this column more than a year after the shutdown was announced. Seemed like he was reaching for something to fill a page.
KD
Friend me on PS4 (konkrypton) & Disney Infinity (KnightDriver)!

rank_50
KnightDriver
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions