September Game Informer from GameStop

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

September Game Informer from GameStop

Postby Agent C » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:21 am

The September Game Informer came in this week. There was an article comparing how much it would cost to purchase all of the new Skylander Swap Force stuff compared to the Infinity stuff. The difference was around $400 more for the Swap Force set. Of course, they assumed you were going to get very lucky on the power discs. They did mention the dramatic difference in play styles between the two games. At least, it showed they were doing their homework.

The August issue last month was the most anticipated games from E3. Infinity was number 4, I think. I'm not sure why it wasn't number 1...kidding. That is a pretty high rank for a family game in that magazine.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: September Game Informer from GameStop

Postby SandyClaws » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:50 am

Very high rank and sounds like an interesting read for this month. Did they compare a relatively equal amount of stuff? I ask because I have know idea about how Skylanders works but I do know it's been around a while.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws
Main Console: PS4

Re: September Game Informer from GameStop

Postby Agent C » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:39 am

The only thing they compared was what you would pay I'd you bought everything for Skylanders Swap Force and what you would pay if you bought everything for Infinity. They actually didn't review the game which I thought was a little strange considering it comes out in a few short days. They usually have a review ready to go the month of release.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions