Wreck It Ralph 2

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Wreck It Ralph 2

Postby Jayrises » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:55 pm

hey i heard that the director wants to make a sequel so what if their was a playset for the sequel later on
IM GONNA WRECK IT!

rank_0
Jayrises
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Re: Wreck It Ralph 2

Postby Turbo-tastic » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Completely possible in my opinion! Hah! And because the playsets are set after the movies that means we could have stuff from both of the movies in the playset quite easily.
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic
Main Console: PS4

Postby Charlee » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:06 pm

As infinity is to replace stand alone play the movie games then it highly likely that if and when the sequel is released a playset will come with it. How they go about that with its two central characters already being in game would be interesting. We could either get Felix/another character or just the play set on its own.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
PSN ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm sure they'd have the playset with figures, I'd love Calhoun. I hope I don't spoil this for myself, but they could end up having a King Candy figure. He was able to survive his game and the game he invaded when they were unplugged, so he might have survived what happen to him in Sugar Rush and could show up again in WiR 2.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Turbo-tastic » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:53 pm

^Agreed. And before anyone says he wouldn't of regenerated after being diet cola vaporized because he wasn't in his game... his code was in the game, he was part of Sugar Rush now because of that. He could of regenerated before the game reset. I know its been said he's dead; but seriously... Disney have said things before and then done the opposite. lol

And for the actual game... Syndrome is dead... and he's very much alive in the playset. Its possible King Candy/Turbo could also be in a WiR set.

rank_250
Turbo-tastic

Postby toops » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:19 pm

but regardless it was the incredibles playset and he is the villain of that movie so he was needed.
if someone else is the villain in wreck-it ralph 2 it would make more sense for that villain to be in the playset.
i would prefer a new villain anyway, i liked how they wrapped up the story of sugar rush and with an entire arcade to explore there has to be a new area/environment with new characters and a new villain

rank_deputy_etch
toops
Main Console: PS3

Postby Charlee » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Didn't they say the sequel would be about console gaming then moving to like apps etc.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
PSN ID:

Postby Turbo-tastic » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:41 pm

^I think that was mentioned to be something they wanted to explore. I'm sure it will involve the arcade still of course.

rank_250
Turbo-tastic

Postby MechaSanta » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:32 pm

MechaSanta
Main Console: Xbox One

Next

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions