What is the game like to play?

if there is no specific Disney Infinity forum then it goes in here

Postby Michjeff » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:36 am

I would like to know from those of you who have played that are just normal everyday people.
How is the game? I see the trailers of all you can do but is any of it great? Is racing/fighting/competing in sandbox mode really fun? Or is it really basic? In a fighting game can you knock out the opponent and play rounds? Tournaments? Or do you just run around knocking each other over? A trailer shows that you can fight, race, play soccer, etc... But are each if these great?
Michjeff
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:12 pm

I won't be much help with this question, but I know that for the people that have been lucky enough to already try out the game, these questions would be really hard to answer. From what I have heard, the people who have had the opportunity to demo the game have not had a whole lot of time. For example, at the Disneyland demos they had earlier this week, I have heard people only got to play for a short period of time. I could be wrong, but these questions might be really difficult to answer with the short amount of time people have gotten to demo it.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: What is the game like to play?

Postby Michjeff » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:04 am

Thats what is driving me crazy, is a trailer will show 20 different things in a matter of seconds... and in most of the hands on stuff from e3 its them building not playing in the built set.
Michjeff
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: What is the game like to play?

Postby Harmony » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:22 pm

It drives me wacko too... But don't worry, there is only a 34-36 day wait depending on where you are.....It's not so hard to wait :D
Why was the elevator mad at the hotel guests?

They were pushing his buttons!
Harmony
Main Console: PS4

Return to Disney Infinity everything else discussions