Disneyland Infinity!

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

Disneyland Infinity!

Postby DizExplorer03 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Hey you guys! It's been a long time since I've posted on this page. I wanted to let you guys know that I am back on Disney Infinity, but this time, it will be showcased on a different Youtube channel entitled Disney Lost Boys and Girls. The new segment will be called Disneyland Infinity and it will be a showcase of different Disneyland attractions inside of Disney Infinity. Some rides will be updated versions of the rides seen in my Disneyland Project while others will be completely new toybox recreations! The first episode is up as well. It is a recreation of my favorite Disney attraction; Peter Pan's Flight. Hope you all can like and subscribe to this channel as not only will you get faithful recreations of Disneyland attractions, but you will also get to enjoy some Disneyland vlogs as well.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels