TheBaroness89 youtube channel

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

TheBaroness89 youtube channel

Postby thebaroness89 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:43 am

My youtube channel where I basically just post videos of my toy boxes - during construction and final product. Mainly as a way to let people know what to expect if they download a box. Without a search function it can get time consuming downloading boxes just to see what it is and whether you would enjoy it. And I love creating so I always am open to suggestions of box themes people might want- like a play set for a certain character or some location for example Asgard for Thor and Loki or like a friend of mine who asked me for the Daytona speed way for his car racing addiction.
Channel is in the signature
Cheers!

rank_250_ftb_10
thebaroness89
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: TheBaroness89 youtube channel

Postby ZionSully » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:36 am

I believe I saw your listed as most likely to be recruited by Shield in the End of the Year Toybox awards on Toy Box TV, So congrats! Also I checked out some your videos and enjoyed them!

rank_0
ZionSully
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels