Disney Infinity Fans Skype-group 2.0

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

Disney Infinity Fans Skype-group 2.0

Postby Finn-Warrior » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:01 pm

Follow this link to the Skype group

Hey guys!

Now that Skype has updated its group chat properties in a way that'll let people join in via a browser link, I've decided to resurrect the Disney Infinity Fans Skype Group! Following the link above, it'll direct you to first use your Skype-program in your computer. If you wish to use the browser-version of Skype, ignore the Skype-program prompt and continue straight to the browser Skype.

Currently me (Finn-Warrior) and Pirate Steven are moderating said group. Remember, same rules that are in use in this very forum, apply to the Skype-group as well. If you need a forum guide line refresher, click here to read the rules.

However! There's one thing I wish to add: To make sure this group is reserved only for the users of this community, use your forum usernames when joining through the browser-Skype or infor me or Pirate Steven of your forum username/Skype nickname.

Have fun & play nice!
~ 13 featured toy boxes so far!

rank_250_ftb_10
Finn-Warrior
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels