DizExplorer03's Disneyland 3.0 Project Updated (5/12/15)

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

DizExplorer03's Disneyland 3.0 Project Updated (5/12/15)

Postby DizExplorer03 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Hey guys! On my DizExplorer03 Youtube channel, I have officially announced a new project of mine called the Disneyland 3.0 Project. Back in 2.0, Disney Infinity had made its dream come true of recreating Disneyland Park in honor of its 60th anniversary with the help of some talented Toy Box Artists from the community. Now, for 3.0, I have decided to bring back the project bigger than ever to not only for the fun and love of the park, but to also to show how much Disney Infinity has grown and the hope to see some old and new Toy Box Artists get featured on my channel. For those who haven't been featured or barely been featured, this is your chance to have your work be a part of a huge project. I am currently at work on recreating all of the lands inside the park and all it needs are the attractions to be built. Here are the list of each attraction that needs to be built during each phase.

Phase 1: Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones Adventure, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Phase 2: Space Mountain, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Autopia, and Star Wars Launch Bay

Phase 3: Peter Pan's Flight, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio's Daring Journey, Snow White's Scary Adventure, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, it's a small world, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, Mickey's House, Minnie's House and Goofy's Playhouse

Each phase will last an entire month starting in April. Also, be sure to follow the rules below if you would like to participate in this project.

Rules
1. Each Toy Box Artist whether new or old is allowed to only be featured for one attraction. You can build as many as you like, but if your work gets featured, the others will not be accepted. This allows all of the other Toy Box Artists a chance to have their work be featured.

2. In order for me to find your work, enter #Disneyland in the description of your toybox in order for a chance to get featured.

3. Have fun!

If you guys want to hear more and to get a first look at what Disneyland looks like inside the toybox, follow the link below. Also, if you have any questions about it, please let me know. Can't wait to see what amazing work you talented Toy Box Artists come up it. Good luck and have fun!

Project video:

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: DizExplorer03's Disneyland 3.0 Project Updated (5/8/15)

Postby DizExplorer03 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:33 pm

UPDATE: This just in! Phase 1 of the Disneyland 3.0 Project has been extended by another month! Now that the WDW Project has concluded, this is now a great time to work on those reactions of the attractions in Phase 1 for a chance to be featured on my channel and have your toybox be a part of this toy box version of the happiest place on Earth. All entries for the Phase 1 attractions are due by the end of this month. Also, if you happen to have an entry that didn't place in the Magic Kingdom and that particular ride fits inside Disneyland as well, feel free to tweak it and resubmit it. That would be okay as well. Don't forget to include #Disneyland in the description of your toybox to be considered. Have fun, everyone.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: DizExplorer03's Disneyland 3.0 Project Updated (5/12/15)

Postby DizExplorer03 » Thu May 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Hey everyone. As you guys have probably already heard, Disney Infinity is cancelling next month and in result decided to cancel the Disneyland 3.0 Project. I personally apologize to everyone who was going to submit for this project. Although, I am still encouraged to recreate the entire park and friend share it so all that are friends with me on the PS4 will be able to play inside it. If you would like to friend me on PS4, send me a private message with your PSN name and I will friend you. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

rank_100_ftb_10
DizExplorer03
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels