Crossover Project

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

Crossover Project

Postby Adornedatom » Mon May 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello everyone. I never had much of a chance to build any skills in DI, but I've decided to work on a new project despite the current sharing issues.

I'm working on a YouTube video crossover story featuring a kind of what if Captain America disrupted the events of Return Of The Jedi. To save time I've been using Toyboxes prebuilt by the community.

Just reply here if there's any interest in seeing the videos, as many of you would have built some of the Toyboxes used (credit provided in all YouTube videos)

rank_0
Adornedatom
Main Console: PS4

Re: Crossover Project

Postby Adornedatom » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:15 pm

I've finished this project before the servers shut down at least.

Or you can download it in episodic format Here

Special thanks to the builders of the Toyboxes that I used to tell this story.

Avengers Mansion by MercwithMouth82

Tatooine by The Disney Infinity Team

Hoth by Erdadi3, Infinifan1927, and Fdanielix.

Coruscant by Vasuri83, Sonicphoto, and King Of Tunas.

The Forrest Moon of Endor by Team Bounty Hunters, Romulus77, Semerian, and MightyGitis.

The Death Star by Team Han Shot First, CCRunner52, Modeltrainman, thebaroness89, and Pirate Steven.

With Space Battles courtesy of 99 Tie Fighters by Bob-omb75

Story by Carl Lazarevic.

rank_0
Adornedatom

Postby Adornedatom » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 pm

Just added a spin off Chapter. :)

Planet Hulk: Star Wars

rank_0
Adornedatom

Postby Adornedatom » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:27 pm

I'm fairly certain that these boards are getting quiet now, but I did manage to complete the storyline and was very happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy.
World War Hulk: Star Wars

I still feel bad that I never got to tell this story VIA a playable toybox, but, meh, I've found a way to keep my Disney Infinity collection alive via video making and that seems OK to me. RIP toybox all the same. :ugeek:

As always if people want to see this story in smaller episodic formats then they can do so via the playlist found here. :D

rank_0
Adornedatom

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels