Disney Infinity unlocking the Dragon Gate with MagicBand

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

Disney Infinity unlocking the Dragon Gate with MagicBand

Postby Sheriff Woody » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Disney Infinity unlocking the Dragon Gate, Dragon's Keep Toy Box, Dragon's Flight sky and Dragon's Domain textures items with the Disney MagicBand

exclusive Disney Infinity Toy Box items can be unlocked using a Disney MagicBand, the steps to unlock the items are shown below ...

1: start a Disney Infinity Toy Box session
2: place a Disney Infinity figure on the 1st player spot of the Infinity base
3: place a Disney Magic Band on the 2nd player spot of the Infinity base

at this point a message will display indicating that the Dragon Gate is now available in the Toy Box. after this point the Disney MagicBand serves no other purpose and can be removed from the Infinity base at random times over the next 30 to 40 minutes, 3 different green capsules will appear. open each capsule to unlock the items. during this recorded Toy Box session the green capsules appeared after 4 minutes, 18 minutes and 32 minutes.

4: open the green capsule containing the Dragon's Keep prebuilt Toy Box
5: open the green capsule containing the Dragon's Flight sky
6: open the green capsule containing the Dragon's Domain textures

after all 3 capsules have been opened, quit the Toy Box session and all items will have been saved and will be available for future use at any time without the need to use the Disney MagicBand

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity unlocking the Dragon Gate with Magic Ban

Postby Paradox » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Wow, I didn't even know the magic bands had a use in game. I've got 3 from my last trip in August, and actually have two more coming within days for my me and my wifes 2 week trip this November. I'll be certain to try this out, Thanks Sheriff!

rank_deputy
Paradox

Re: Disney Infinity unlocking the Dragon Gate with Magic Ban

Postby PirateSteven » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Link to Dragon Gate Unlock Help Requests Topic in case you do not have a Disney MagicBand.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels