Jack Skellington Toy Story toy box first play

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

Jack Skellington Toy Story toy box first play

Postby Sheriff Woody » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 am

Disney Infinity Jack Skellington Toy Story toy box first play including Buzz Lightyear's jetpack, star command boost pack, goo volcano

characters used are Jack Skellington (being played by Tre Reese age 4)

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Jack Skellington Toy Story toy box first play

Postby kane4115 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 am

You kids are very clever!! ;)
Crash I've been like a father to you, i created you, nursed you, Umm tried to destroy you!- Dr Cortex, Crash Twinsanity

rank_50
kane4115
Main Console: PS3

Re: Jack Skellington Toy Story toy box first play

Postby tangled&tron » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:05 am

Oh wow... this was a great vid... I got to see everything I wanted to see... thanks for posting it. :D I love looking at the playset toy boxes in particular because you pretty much see everything that you can get from the playset for your toy box. That constellations terrain is great... so is the space sky... and that Goo Volcano is a must have IMO.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels