Why do my toyboxes keep disappearing?

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

Why do my toyboxes keep disappearing?

Postby Cocomappu » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi! I just got Disney infinity 2 days ago and have figured out most of how to work it! It's very complicated but I'm getting there! :D

So I have made my own toybox and I save it but it keeps disappearing! I've already rebuilt it twice.
I almost lost it again last night when I was messing around its connecting the mobile version (which I still don't understand) and thought it was gone. But then found it when I was about to save another toybox.

Please help! I'm new! Lol! And any tips would be great! :)
Cocomappu
Main Console: PS4

Re: Why do my toyboxes keep disappearing?

Postby Rapunzel70 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:28 pm

When you save the toybox the game should ask you to give it a name and description.
You should at least add a name so you can easily find it, otherwise it will save it as 'toybox'.

When you start to play you should choose 'load' from the menu. That should bring up a list of already saved toyboxes.
If you pick just 'toybox' or empty toybox it will load one of these.

Hope that helps
"Best Day Ever!!!"

rank_250
Rapunzel70
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels