Tips for building a Track with AI

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

Tips for building a Track with AI

Postby luckyto » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi all! I've been posting some vids on a new channel. This is a tip for building tracks that work with AI --- and while a lot of videos have been done before on the subject, I think I have a tip that hasn't been posted everywhere. It's using the Bridge Piece to link together ramps, banks and other pieces that don't connect or link with the flat pieces....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OekaHmiUmrc

Love to hear your feedback and Happy building!

rank_0
luckyto
Main Console: PS3

Re: Tips for building a Track with AI

Postby Jack Frost » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:25 am

I loved the video and found it very informative. My brother seems to believe that the length of the track is also a factor for AI. As in, if the track is too long you can't race with AI on it.

rank_100_ftb
Jack Frost
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:58 am

Haven't watched yet but its just what I need :) rebuilding my track that didn't have ai so will watch later

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby luckyto » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Thanks guys! Let me know if you have questions....

Jack Frost, in my experience, length isn't a factor. I've made some pretty long tracks. The important thing to note with a long track is that there is a greater chance of a single piece not "linking" or connecting with the pieces on either side of it. I talk about that in the video ("linking") --- but if even one piece in the track is not linked, then your track won't work with AI. Longer track, more pieces, more chances for it to go wrong.

rank_0
luckyto
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels