IRC-channel and Skype group giveaway *closed*

if you have created Disney Infinity related digital content that you would like to share please post it in this forum. by posting any digital content in this forum you are deemed to have agreed and understood DisneyInfinityFans.com site rules.
the owners, representatives and staff of DisneyInfinityFans.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind due to entering third party contests or giveaways.

IRC-channel and Skype group giveaway *closed*

Postby Finn-Warrior » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:55 pm

(Image credit goes to toops!)

In celebration of Disney Infinity Fans IRC-channel and Skype group, I've decided to arrange a giveaway! In this giveaway, I'll be giving away 10 CHROME Damage Increaser-power disc packs + 10 loose CHROME Damage Increaser discs! If you're lucky enough to win, you'll get 1 pack & 1 loose disc!

Obviously there's some requirements for you to be counted in. Do either of these tasks, and you are eligible to this giveaway:

1. The obvious one (this being an IRC/Skype-group promotion and all); join in either group during the time of the giveaway (Instructions on how to do this, can be found here) and talk to anyone. Talk to me, talk to each other, talk with yourself! I can't make you a regular customer, but I wish you'll stay for the company of others from this wonderful community. Just don't forget to use your forum username when logging in, so I'll know who's who!

OR

2. Comment on this giveaway thread once you've done that! Make a funny comment, put your mind into it and humor us with your posts!

If you've done one of those (obviously I'm going to monitor the 1st requirement with my good friend Modeltrainman, no cheating!), congratulations! Now it's your turn to wait for the results and hope for the best! But wait, there's still one tiny catch! If you're lucky enough to win, you still need to answer a question. The subject of that question is from the Marvel-universe, and it's about my favorite anti-hero, Deadpool. Unlike any other giveaway in the past, if you answer incorrectly, there won't be any penalty! It'll be fun trivia!

The question is the following:

What is Deadpool's favorite word to say? Hint: It's a dish that he himself isn't really fond of, but likes to repeat its name regardless!

The giveaway will be open until July 30th midnight Finland time (GMT +2)! I will then randomly pick 10 users to be the winners, and winners will be posted the next day!

Good luck, and have fun connecting with other people!

Disclaimer: This giveaway is not held by the administration of the Disney Infinity Fans-community. Because of this, even they can attend and try their luck. You must be a registered member of this forum in order to be allowed to enter.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The winners are in! Expect the get a message during the following days, if your nickname is on the list! Alternatively, you can message me with your contact info.

SketchFox7
Musicboy74
Modeltrainman
ShakaDaSky
Elmo STM
Infinite Mickey
Chris
Dragoman555
Nibelilt
Suswa

Congratulations to the winners, I'll try to send your prizes before the Toy Box Summit! Thank you all for participating!
~ 13 featured toy boxes so far!

rank_250_ftb_10
Finn-Warrior
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Re: Disney Infinity Fans IRC-channel and Skype group giveawa

Postby Musicboy74 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:28 pm

So, you probably already know I went into the Skype group. :P And let's see... a funny comment?

It is FINN-tastic! :lol:
Want to join the Disney Infinity Fans Steam group? Click the globe icon!

Lotso
Musicboy74
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby DragoMan555 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Let me tell you about my life. It's like a hurricane, down here in good ol' DuckBurg.
Racecars, lasers and airplanes. Some might call it a "Duck-Blur"
We might solve a mystery, or re-write history.
DUCKTALES, WOO-HOO!
"DragoMan555 is TRIPLE Speed!"

rank_100
DragoMan555
NN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 pm

*throws name in*
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby ShakaDaSky » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:58 pm

Does this outfit make me look fat?
I sense a disturbance in the Force ... false alarm, just the Big Mac I ate

rank_100
ShakaDaSky
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Life is a highway . . .

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Finn-Warrior » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Hello there, DI fans! The giveaway is still open, don't forget that! I've eased the requirements a bit, and now you only need to do one of the 2 things in order to be counted in! You still need to be a registered member of this community to be eligible though, please keep this in mind!

rank_250_ftb_10
Finn-Warrior
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby SketchFox7 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm in the Skype group! So I guess I'll reply with a Walt Disney quote I very much identify with.
"All right. I'm corny. But I think there's just about a-hundred-and-forty-million people in this country that are just as corny as I am." - Walt Disney
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Finn-Warrior » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Don't forget that the giveaway closes in a couple of days! You still have time to join, so hit us up on IRC/Skype and start talking with other like-minded people!

rank_250_ftb_10
Finn-Warrior
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity other digital channels